The Class of 2023 will hold its annual class picnic on April 13, 2018. The venue has been changed from the windward side to the Wet’n’Wild Water Park in Kapolei. Please review the power point for information about behavior and dress expectations. Below are highlights of those expectations.
Students may bring a water bottle with ice ONLY. The water park has water available. Students will be provided with lunch/snack and are highly encouraged to use sun screen and bring protective sun attire – hat, sunglasses, etc. Students are not permitted to purchase items from snack bar.
- A towel, change of clothes, toiletries and a plastic bag to put wet clothes in are required.
Appropriate Swim Attire Girls: No Brazilian suits or bandeau tops allowed. Swim tops must have a strap attached at all times. Bottoms and tops must provide full coverage.
Boys: Board shorts worn at the waist. No Speedos or Jammers.
Cell Phone and Pictures
- Cell phones will NOT be allowed throughout the event.
- Parents will be able to call the school office and the information will be relayed to their child at the picnic.
- Yearbook photographers and other KMS personnel will be taking candid shots of the event.
- There will be five KMS cameras available for students to check-out at the picnic for picture taking. Pictures taken will be uploaded to the KMS photo gallery.
For more details…please view the power point. See link below