Please join in the holiday spirit by participating in the Winter Spirit Dress Up Days on December 10 to 12. Follow the guidelines for participation.
December 10 (Monday) – Christmas Themed Pajama Day: Wear Christmas themed pajamas. No sweat pants, legging/jeggings or yoga pants. Joggers are acceptable as long as it is close to the ankle.
December 11 (Tuesday) – Red, White & Green Day : Wear the three Christmas colors with uniform bottom
December 12 (Wednesday) – Sweater Weather: Wear your Christmas themed sweater with uniform bottom
- ONLY school bottoms are allowed on the December 11, 12 dress up days.
- NO inappropriate language or images.
- Attire not to interfere with class participation and taken off if distracting.
- Must be able to wear/store with student all day.
- Sweat Pants, Legging/Jeggings or Yoga Pants are not acceptable on any dress up day.