“I believe the unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.(1929-1968)
Aloha e nå haumåna,
Read the above quote by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and make a connection to Queen Lili’uokalani. Please state the BEST factual examples from all your research learning in a thoughtful paragraph (draft it out before typing). Share another brief personal connection to yourself. Be clear and revise prior to sending in your comment. We will be discussing this in class on Mon., do not comment until after discussion. You may begin thinking about it now.:)
- A Hui Hou, Kaʻu Iʻa! Continue to Swim Strong!
- FISH! Finish Strong This Year….All the Way to the Hoʻoulu Transition Ceremony
- TOTAL T-E-A-M Effort!
- FISH! Food for Thought #18: FISH! Swim Into Books!
- FISH! Take to Water!
- Last Ohana Alert for the School Year
- FISH! Food for Thought #17: Reflections of 5th Grade
- May Hāweo Awardees Kōkua Others