Summer Aloha

May 27th, 2011 by tinakamo

I hope you enjoyed our beach day at Ala Moana Beach Park! Mahalo for a wonderful year learning and growing together! Storm and Austin, we missed you both today. Austin, we hope you have a great tournament and Storm, we hope you’re keeping warm in Colorado.

Papa Hawai’iloa, let’s keep in touch this summer! Submit comments on this post and let us know what you’re up to!

Posted in ‘Ohana | 11 Comments »

11 Responses

1. KANA'I Says:

Today I got to see my baby.. COUSIN .I have been thinking about my friends and teacher. come to think of it it is kind of boring not going to school because I dont get to see my teacher and friends.I hope you all are having a awesome summer!
    p.s. see you next year!

2. Sarah Says:

Mrs nakamoto and the class I have sun burn from the beach and I can not move and tomorrow (sunday) I have a karate tearnament and I don’t think I will be able to get a trophie or a medal. I have a quiestion, did any one else in our class get sun burn or not, just me or maybe the parents. I hope every one has a safe and healthy summer break or summer school. Mrs nakamoto see you at kaleiopuu at summer school p.s. you are the best teacher I ever had in kamehameha schools. I will miss you guys over the summer.

3. Sarah Says:

Dear class,
    I won 1st place at my tearnament and I beat a higher belt then me. I am so happy ssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooo happy. I am just wishing you guys a safe and healthy SUMMER BREAK. BYE. SEE YOU ON THE BLOG STORM AND THE CLASS 🙂

4. Sarah Says:

Sorry you guys I forgot to write my sun burn hurt but I just thoght of winning and my sunburn did not hurt me alot and I am happy

5. Sarah Says:

Hi guys how are you my cusen is babysitting me and my siblings from 7am till 3pm. I got to play games on his Iphone. BYE CLASS OF 2021
    🙂

6. Sarah Says:

CLASS I just got PROMOTED TO PURPLE BELT FROM WHITE PURPLE. I am happy of my self that I got a purple belt because alot of people in my class did not get a new belt because of there behavoer.

Bye I am happy:)

7. Sarah Says:

HEY class I forgot to say what are you guys doing over summer break having fun at summer school or going on trips or staying at home or just chilling out by yourself or staying at hotels or like me having fun at summer school?

8. Taylor Says:

hey guys sorry that I have not bin able to get on to the blog I forgot the blog adgress. I just came back from the big island

9. Taylor Says:

I realy wanted to tell you guys that I am moved in to my new house and now my parents walk to work and me and kylie wallk tti YMCA.

10. Taylor Says:

hi mrs.nakamoto iI fainaly finished my boook yay!

11. Pono Says:

My summer was THE BEST! BECAUSE I TOOK SUMMER SCHOOL… (just joking I got ya guys there didn’t I?) PEACE!