Chattin’ up a STORM =)

May 16th, 2011 by tinakamo

Here’s our chance to keep in touch with Storm… What do you have to say?

We miss you, Storm!

Posted in General Discussion | 75 Comments »

75 Responses

1. Kainani Says:

Hi Storm! I wish you at least got to go to Summer School. It was a lot of fun! Jolie isn’t in my class for 3rd grade. Taylor isn’t either. 🙁 But what I wanted to say is that:
    1: School starts the day after tomorrow.
    And most importantly, 2: School isn’t the same without you! Now I can only play with my other buddies at recess. 🙁 But on the bright side, I might see you next year! Oops, gotta stop chattin’! Bye! (For now).

(Maybe).

2. Kainani Says:

Wait, one last thing: Storm, it’s too bad you’ll miss all of the Third Grade fun. 🙁

It’s official: It’s getting late so now I REALLY need to stop chatting. Bye! 🙂

3. storm Says:

Guess what I totally think it’s not cool at all. I am starting school in Sep. I seriously miss you guys. I am really nervous about starting school! How about you?
    tell Jolie to please say something on the blog!

4. Sarah Says:

hey Storm how are you I really miss you so much your the best and guess who is my teacher kumu K and you know Rachel R she is in mrs nelson class and today Rachel and Isacc ran the torch and today was convocation guess what we did a flash mob today on three little birds and we did it for the upper grades and for dr chun who is retiring. miss you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so mmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

5. Jolie Says:

Text me on my moms phone okay Storm?

6. Pono Says:

Hey Storm. Me and Jolie are in Kumu K.’s class (302). How is it in Calorado? There are three new students. 1. Kahiau (Cayd left, one with glasses) 2. Either Kekai or other Kahiau (Kamaille left) 3. again either Kekai or Kahiau (you left) Thats all the newest info. (I think) Peace!

7. Storm Says:

Sarah,
    I’m feeling good, I miss you too Sarah. It’s cool that you’re in kumu K’s class. What’s a flash mob?

Pono,
    CO is fine how is hawaii? Really? Kamaile left? Thats sad.

8. Pono Says:

I’m back… Hey everyone, Storm, a flash mob is when there is a person that starts dancing to a song that everyone could here, then another person starts dancing, then another, then another, then a group, and so on. Yes Kamaile left. I forgot who she was for a while. (IMA IDIOT!… just joking) DID YOU SKI YET?! Peace out gotta eat.

9. ALEX Says:

My favorite movie is We Were Soldiers.

10. sarah Says:

storm,

a flash mob is like you like do a dance and suprise someone so they don’t know and we did it it was fun. i really really miss you I hope you want to come back with us cause i wish you were here imiss u and love u as a friend. miss u by

11. Storm Says:

Pono,
    i did not ski yet
    oh so thats what a flash mob is

12. Pono Says:

YEP… 😛 How you doing? PLEASE RESPOND

13. Taylor Says:

hi storm sorry i culd not reach you I want to say hi and i hope your having fun you wil miss a fun thing at school its a sport turnament class vs class.

14. Storm Says:

Pono,
    i`m doing good how! are you?

Taylor,
    sounds fun

hey guys i have some pics! if you would like some and if your moms and dads are okay with it can i have your adress to send to you all.

15. KANA'I Says:

Hi storm I know were in 3rd grade but I miss you
    and jolie has been asking me if I miss my cousin and I allways say… yes pleas come back.

16. Storm Says:

Kana’i
    thats sweet i miss you too
    would you like some pictures

17. storm Says:

Hey guys whats up is anyone going to respond hoping someone will, and does anyone want pictures i have alot tell me who and i’ll ask my mom then i will say yes or no if its yes then you can tell me your address so i can send my picture to you.Make sure you guys ask your parents first.

oh yeah and i went skiing its amazingly fun.Hey Pono are you still going skiing at winter park during spring break because my mom and i were thinking about going,and again for you Pono

WASABI 😀
    WASABI 😀
    WASABI 😀
    QUADRACORN!
    QUADRACORN!
    QUADRACORN!

Kainani thinking of you and i went skiing so i got over my fear and i’m pretty good at it too!

QUADRACORN!

18. Cade Says:

Hi, Storm how is Colorado, is it fun or is it boring, with place would like to live, Hawaii or Colorado? Please Respond.

19. Pono Says:

Hey im doin fine Storm but im bored.

20. Kana'i Says:

we are in third grade and you are gone

21. Pono Says:

Storm has there been a blizzard lately?????????????????????????
    P.S. That 1 whole lot of ? marks

22. Trey Says:

What you doing storm? Are you still test for kamehameha for fourth grade?

23. Storm Says:

Cade, im moving back to hawaii in summer very exited

24. Storm Says:

trey,
    exited to come back home tell jolie to go to blog

im thinkin bout ya guys
    PS and girls

25. Storm Says:

Hey guys its me storm again sorry I’m not back yet still going to school in Colorado wanting to come back home please comment soon!