Art Masks (posted by Joshua)

March 15th, 2011 by tinakamo

We have been doing our masks in art. So I am asking questions. What shape is your mask?What color is it?  What do your mask colors and shapes mean?

Posted in General Discussion, ‘Ohana | 16 Comments »

16 Responses

1. Sarah Says:

My mask shape is a heart. My color’s are Red and Pink. My mask color’s mean’s love each other and my shape mean’s the same thing. Joshua what shape is your mask and what color’s? What dose your color’s mean and why did you chose what shape you picked?

2. Taylor Says:

My mask has the shape of an bird the colors I used are black, yellow and red. Red means love and black means to be thankful for life and yellow means to enjoy life.

3. Trey Says:

My mask is shaped like a ovlelish and birdsish mask. The colors of my mask are black brown and yellow. The black stands for Egale and the brown stands for see farther in the future and it also stands for seeing farther away and the yellow stands for brightness. My shape means also stands for Egale like black. I wonder why Joshua chose that shape that he chose if he chose a shape I also wonder what Joshua colors are and what the color repesent and what his shape means.

4. Kainani Says:

My mask is a fox. The colors are orange, pink, white black and blue. This is what I remember: pink means protein, and blue means energy (I think). I’ll tell the class when I figured it out.

5. Cade Says:

My mask shape is a lion shape. My color are, blue, red and yellow. My mask shape means that lions can jump high so I can jump high.

6. storm Says:

My mask colors are blue, pink and orange, because they are bright and colorful and creative looking and it`s kinda maching on the clor wheel. My colors and shapes stand for the shape is a human head and my design or addintion on it stand for like a tattoo because when I think of art I think of tattoos.

7. shayni Says:

My mask is shaped as a dog. My mask colors are red and black. Red means bring love to the world and bring peace to people. Black means um I will tell you when I go to art. The shape of my mask means a Excellent dog trainer.

8. Austin Says:

My mask is a warriior and it is black and white. Black means to be strong and white means to have a peaceful life.My mask shape is like a upside down trapazoid.I made a warriior mask because it represents strength.

9. Kamuela Says:

In art my mask is the shape of a Lion. My masks colors are red, yellow and orenge. The reasoning for my mask is that a Lion is a animal and the reason for my mask is that it would help endangered animals. The color red is for caring for other animals that are getting extinct the yellow is for the animals that are getting extinct to have a bright hart and the orenge is for the animals that are being extinct to be strong.

10. Pono Says:

My mask shape is the human shape. My mask colors are blue, green, and brown. Green represents land on the earth side and helps represent hawaiʻi on the other side, brown represents skin, and blue helps represent earth.

11. TREVOR Says:

my shape of my mask is a marlin it will make me swim faster the colors are blue black and silver bleu is dfor the water the silver is to swim faster and silver is for the color of the marlin a marlin is silver.

12. Jolie Says:

My mask is in the shape of a heart. I chose a heart so there is love everywhere I go. It is red, yellow and black. I chose red to represent love, black represents no love anywhere and yellow to represent love is here. I want everyone to love everyone!

13. Aidan Says:

My shape is a raven.My colors are red,yellow,and black.Red means blood yellow means sun shine and black means darkness.I really want to remember my mask because it looks cool.

14. Kuha'o Says:

My art mask is a shark but is shaped like an oval. My mask is blue, white and black blue means happy and I forgot what white and black means. The shape of my mask means uh oh i’ll tell you when I find out what it means because I forgot what my mask means.

15. Isha Says:

My masck shape is a human bieng face.My masck colors is green and blue.My mask color means peace and calm and my shape meanse a kaikamaheine haveing a calm and peacefull life.

16. Joshua Says:

My shape is a lion. My colors are yellow,red and orange. My colors mean stronger,nicer and smarter. And my mask means what my colors mean.