Fun in the Sun (posted by Taylor)

March 4th, 2011 by tinakamo

Hey guys, spring break is just around the corner and I am am wondering what you are planning to do on spring break and if you think you will have fun doing it.  Or do you wish you could do something else and where would you like to go?

Posted in General Discussion | 23 Comments »

23 Responses

1. Kainani Says:

I’m going to go camping. I bet I’m gonna LOVE it ’cause I went last year and it was SO MUCH FUN! I’m also gonna go to the Bishop Museum.

2. Kuha'o Says:

I’m going to be staying home studying reading and going to be at my friends house. I wish I could go camping or go to the beach or the water park.

3. Trey Says:

I wish I could go to utah with my cosins and go snowbording at my uncle Dixses caben because I would be happy if I went on the trip but I not going so I’m not going to be happy because my cosin which is my budy has to go on the trip so thats why I’m not going to be happy. And it would be fun if I went on the trip but it’s not going to be because i’m not going on the trip.

4. ANDEE Says:

I am going to the baseball park to play baseball I’m going with my Brother,my DaD, my MoMMy, my Sister. I’m gonna play catch with my DaD my MoM,and Sister are gonna play touse by use.

5. Sarah Says:

I am planing on sleeping and shopping with my mom.I also am planing on going to the park and to skype my nana and grandpa. I wish I can go to califona and visit my cusens and aunty and my uncle to and my nana and grandpa.

6. Taylor Says:

I am going to the big island for spring break to play with my cosins we have so much fun togetjer ecsept I am alwas driving back and forth betwen waimea and hilo

7. trevor Says:

In spring break i am going to San Fran Cisco and I am going to go to the hamton holtel in san fran cisco then i am going to the jelly belly factory. i am going to by belly flops. i am going to by belly flops because taylor brought belly flops and i like the belly flops that Taylor brought to our class. i am going to san fran cisco because my cousin lives there.

8. Cade Says:

I am going to the 2nd grade camp to swim and have fun. Theres no place else that I would rather be- cause I know that I will have fun! I will also play baseball.

9. Shayni Says:

On spring break I am going to dance hip hop, jass and ballet.then i’m going to the bowling alley barbers point.and my friend Danielle might sleep over my house.I wanted to go to my mama and papas house to sleep over. i mostly sleep over my mama and papas house on saterdays.

10. storm Says:

For spring break I am going on a vacation to Colorado. I’ve never been there before so it will be an adventure. I think I will have fun because my mom says there should be snow, I have not been in the snow since I was about two. I hope we get to play in the snow. I am planning on taking two or more jiu-jitsu classes from my mom`s friend and maybe a dance class.

11. jolie Says:

When it`s spring break i`m going to go to my preschool with my grandma (she works there.)
    I am also going to stay home with my brother Avery,my dad, and my grandpa.
    I am also going to do my homework at home and at my preschool.

12. Pono Says:

I’m going to go skiing in Denver, Calorado with my cousins. We could have snow ball fights, and go on sleds. I’m gonna have SO MUCH FUN!and sometimes we track down rabbits and dig them out. (\_/)
    ( -.- )
    O_(“)(“)

13. Austin Says:

I am going to camp for spring break I also went to camp last year too.My parets haven’t disscused anything else to do.

14. Isha Says:

Im going to go to the beach and surf with my uncle. But I wish I could go to las vages and go to scurcise circuse.I think I will have fun because its sunny fun and relaxseing and getting to catch waves !!!!!!!!!!:)

15. Isha Says:

I might go to see my preschool teachar and help her out whith stuff. thanks jolie for giveing me the idea.

16. Aidan Says:

When im on Spring break i am going to Ohio to see my cousins(There names are Donovan and Marissa)I think i will have fun up in Ohio because i hardly get to see them and their like my best friends.

17. Joshua Says:

My family is planning to go to Alaska to visit my cousin them and I also have summer school. But if my family is going to Alaska I think it will be fun for me because I can play with my cousins. I also would like to go to Kewalo keiki fishing conservancy to go fishing!

18. Kuhao Says:

Joshua are you doing that for spring break to because you said summer school and it made me think that.

19. Trey Says:

I agree with Kainani. Because I bet it would me awesome if I went Camping. And I also bet that if I went to the Bishop Museum last year I would of had lots of fun.

20. Kahiehie Says:

I think that Im going to visit my dad because I never seen my dad ever again.I wish I could go to maui again

21. Trevor Says:

Hi guys are you having a good spring break?

22. Storm Says:

I went to Calorado and brought back rocks and I’m planing on sharing them with the class.

23. Storm Says:

Dear mrs. Nakamoto,
    May I bring an eletronic to school because I would like to share it with the class and may I also share my rock with the class.