Superhero City (posted by Kainani)

February 22nd, 2011 by tinakamo

If you were a superhero,what powers would you have? Would you have a sidekick? Would you keep your powers secret? Be specific and answer the questions.

Posted in General Discussion, ‘Ohana | 24 Comments »

24 Responses

1. Trey Says:

If I was a superhero I wouldn’t have sidekick powers and I wouldn’t keep it secret because people would just see me using it anyways. And if I had super powers they would be super strength like The Hulk. Another super power that I would like to have is the ability to fly like a hawk.

2. Austin Says:

If I was a super hero I would have the power to fly and to have the power to be super strong .My sidekick would have the power to see super far .It would be hard to keep my secret identity.I would like to be a super hero because I can save everybody.With my super powers I would pick up the bad guys and throw them in the ocean.

3. cade Says:

If I had a super power it would be ability to fly and super strength. I would keep it a secret because if it wasn’t, then everybody would ask me to do stuff for them, like fly to the mall and get them a T-shirt. I wouldn’t want a sidekick because I like to work alone.

4. Isha Says:

My powers would not be sidekick.My powers are going to be karate becuase you get to be flexsebel and you are also being a acrobat that means fliping you body and stuff like that.I would not keep it a secrate because I get rewarde and I saved the day from faceing a bad guy that no one could defeet

5. taylor Says:

WOW There is a lot of super powers I would love to have but I would have Invisabilaty,a power that would make me small and super shracth. I would be cald MEGA GIRL!.

6. Kana'i Says:

If I was a superhero I would want to have a side kick because what it was 100,000,000 to one and I would keep not keep it a secret but I don’t no why and I wold want beyblades for attacking.

7. Storm Says:

my powers would be super strength,invisibility and to fly. I would have a side kick to help me out when I need it. I would keep my powers a secret so if people saw as a super hero they would give me to much attention.

8. Kamuela Says:

If I had super power’s I would have the ability’s to fly and shoot energy balls out of my hands.I would have a sidekick for backup.I wouldn’t keep it a secret cause they would see me anyways but I would have a secret under ground base though.

9. Kainani Says:

If I were a superhero I would have ALL the powers (But not the evil ones.) My sidekicks would be my BEST friends! I would keep my powers secret so if a man comes to the school and steals the school’s budget,I would surprisingly go up to him and punch him in the face with my super-strength powers! WHAPOW!

10. Kainani Says:

Taylor,

I would be surprised and impressed that a small girl would have LOTS of powers! 😀

11. Pono Says:

If I was a superhero I’d wanna have these superpowers: invisibility and psychic powers so I could levitate and read other people’s minds and make other things levitate! And then I could be invisible while playing games and I could beet up robbers but I’d have to be on the Mainland because Hawai’i doesn’t have that many bad people.

12. Sarah Says:

My Super Power would be Flying Because you can fly up while someone is trying to hurt me.I would not have a Sidekick.I would keep my power secret because if I tell someone they might be mean inside them but mabey not to other people that arn’t nice.

13. Shayni Says:

I would be able to fly and have super strength and be able to become invisible. I would have a sidekick and keep my powers a secret jut like Spiderman to protect my family and friends. I would save and protect the world.

14. TREVOR Says:

I would want to be like super man because super man can fly and super man is really stong. i do not really want to have a sidekick because i want to be like super man . i would not keep it a secret because if someboddy is in trouble they can call me and i will save the person that is in trouble .

15. joshua Says:

If I were a superhero I would have super fast powers,super strength power and invisible powers. Yes I would have a side kick. Yes I would keep my powers a secret.

16. Kuha'o Says:

If I had superpowers I would want the ability to fly so if anybody asked me if to come down I wouldn’t because they might be mean.I would want keep it a secret or people would just say that to make other people jealous then it will come to me and say no fair.

17. Jolie Says:

My super powers would be to fly, be super strong and be able to change to different things like animals or cars or anything. If I changed to an animal I would be able to talk to the animals.

I would have a sidekick. My sidekick would be my brother Avery. His super power would be super strength. He would tackle the bad guys.

Everyone would know that I could fly and that I was super strong because I would use it when I help people and they would see me. I would want to keep being able to change into different things a secret.

18. Aidan Says:

If i had super powers i would keep it secret because i dont want any body to no and ask all kinds of questiosns.

19. Trey Says:

I agree with Cade. Because I think people would ask me to do things for them to. I also agree with Cade because I would want to work alone to because my partner would probly mess me up.

20. Kuha'o Says:

Isha do you do Karate?

21. Isha Says:

I agree Adian because you dont want peopele asking questans cuase when you are trying to do a sechuation and poepole are asking you so many quesations that time you cant cocentreat.

22. Kuha'o Says:

Shayni what if you were walking and somebody accidently bumped you because you are invisible.

23. Kahiehie Says:

I would have this kind of super powers:invisibility,flying,running fast,and streching.I would have two side kicks.and I would keep it secret.

24. Trey Says:

Awesome blog post, Kainani and cool picture and good job making it. Awesome blog post.:) 🙂 😀