GAMERS (posted by Pono)

February 22nd, 2011 by tinakamo

Woo-hoo! I just finished that awesome new game called Little Big Planet 2! What do you think of video games? Do you think of them as brain-rotting electronics? Or, do you think of them as fun, creative ways to express your type of fun with family and friends? Tell me WHY.

Posted in General Discussion, ‘Ohana | 22 Comments »

22 Responses

1. Kainani Says:

I think that games are a fun way to be creative. Why? ‘Cause games are active,creative,even brain problems! You’ve got to put a little mind in everything! 😉 Win or lose,you’ll have great fun! 🙂

2. taylor Says:

I love video games but I don’t play a lot. I got wii from mommy’s side of my family for Cristmas but agian I do not play a lot Kylie is a big gammer she is alwas asking me to play with her. I am wondering how do you play little big planet 2?

3. Isha Says:

I think video games is awsome.I like viedo games as creaitv fun relasing and fun to play with your friends and family because it makes you have fun get a little exsited and its fun to dance like Just Dance Tow.

4. Storm Says:

I play video game often enough to not make it rot my brain. Except I play on my x-box kinect a lot, because it`s active and fun to play. Not brain rotting

5. Kuha'o Says:

I think that video games are cool because maybe you can learn anything.I don’t like video game that
    much because I get a headache if I play it to much. In my hole life I never played little big planet 2.

6. Kuha'o Says:

Pono I wonder what do you play little big planet on ?

KUHAO

7. Kamuela Says:

I think that video games are fun and I think that there fun to play them with your family because then you could spend time with your family just like how my family plays lego rock band together or how me and my Dad play X box 360.

8. Kainani Says:

Dear Pono,

What a COOL blog post! 🙂 Thanks for coming up with it! (I also LOVE video games,especially Wii)

9. Jolie Says:

I like to play video games on my wii, dsi and dsiXL but I don’t like to play it too much because I don’t want to get addicted to it.

My favorite games are Just Dance and Just Dance 2 because I love to dance and it’s fun to play with my family.

10. cade Says:

I think that games are fun because you can spend time with your family or friends and sometimes you can win. My favorite video game is Indiana Jones.

11. Pono Says:

Well I think of video games as fun,creative ways to express your fun with family and friends because they’re like just so fun and addicting!But sometimes I play to long and get head aches. And Kuhao, Little Big Planet 2 is on Playstation 3. It is FUN.

12. Sarah Says:

I think of Video Games as fun, Making you smarter Because its fun to play and you Learn more.I think of Video Games as Brain rotting WHY! Because Kids get adikted to Video Games and they Like don’t do there homework or do anything else.

Thank you Pono so much for doing your blog post I loved it 🙂

13. Aidan Says:

I think video games are fun to play with your family because I like to have time with my and friends. I like to beat my grandpa and i scream and say ya!I have a wii at home and a dsi. I like to play Naruto and Mario.

14. Kana'i Says:

I do not think video games are brain rotting at ALL! I think video games are awesome!,Creative,Fun,Extraordinary with a capital [E].I wonder what is your favorite video game Pono? I wonder how you cam up with that idea while we are in SCHOOL!

15. TREVOR Says:

I do not like vidio games but my favorite game to play is madden football 2011. I do not like vidio games because i think it is going to squish your brain.

16. Austin Says:

I think that video games are fun but they sort of rot your brains. I play video games only on the weekends.I think my parents don’t want my brain to get rotten.

17. Trey Says:

Video games are good and bad. It depends on what type of video game you are playing. If you are playing a game that teaches you and you are able to learn from it, that video game is a good game. A bad video game would be a violent or non-beneficial type of game. My favorite video game is Epic Mickey on the Wii.

18. Joshua Says:

I think of a video game as a fun and creative way to show fun. Why because it is like if you are playing your new Wii game like Wii sports and you do baseball and you thought it was fun and it was kind of like you where actualy there.

19. Trey Says:

I agree with Kainani because I think video games are creative and active. Brain problems are very helpful things that are part of the game and you do have to put a little mind in everything.

20. Shayni Says:

I think games are fun because you get to do fun things like on ninja jump it is so fun because ninja jump is awesome. You have to tap the screen to jump and you have to get three birds or three squirrels or three ninja stars.the levels are classic,jungle or castle.

21. Pono Says:

Well Kana’i, I came up with this idea ’cause video games are AWESOME with all capital [LETTERS]

22. Pono Says:

The controls for lbp 2 are: X to jump, ㉐ to open popit, your popit is where you can change clothes, put down stickers, take photos, and when you are stuck you can pop and return to latest portal. You can also use the left stick to move your sackboy or girl around, tilt your The controls for lbp 2 are: X to jump, ㉐ to open popit, your popit is where you can change clothes, put down stickers, take photos, and when you are stuck you can pop and return to latest portal. You can also use the left stick to move your sackboy or girl around, tilt your controller to move your head, L2 and R2 to move your hands, R1 to grab materials like the sponge materials, those are story mode controls. Same controls in create mode but more variety of things you can do. Create mode controls: Up to pause, right to fast forward, left to undo, then you can access the settings and goodies bag to CREATE A LEVEL! ( I ♡ THIS GAME HE KNOWS WHY⟶[]>_<[]–[] "IM PONOS BROTHER LISTENING TO MY ITOUCH!" I forgot to tell you that iʻm answering Taylorʻs question.