Weather Wonders

November 10th, 2010 by tinakamo

Weather… Weather… Weather…   Mrs. Redona and Mrs. Kutsunai have got you thinking and learning about this hot topic.  What are your weather wonders?  Why do you think it is important to learn about the weather?

Posted in General Discussion, Science | 18 Comments »

18 Responses

1. Kainani Says:

I wonder what makes weather and how? I think weather is important to learn ’cause you’ll know what to wear,you’ll know if it’s hot or cold,and much,much more!

2. Pono Says:

Aloha,
    Today Iʻm blogging about weather. I think weather has a odd pattern like that day that when ever we started recess it would start raining and weʻd be ail sad and stuff ʻcause that was happening for THE WHOLE WEEK or something like that.

ODD!

3. Isha Says:

I learnd that wereever you go the weather alwas changes because there are deffrent places like mililani and nanakule.

4. Jolie Says:

How does the air and clouds move? I also wonder about how tornados spin.

It is important to learn about the weather because you can know what’s happening around you and you can be prepared for any kind of weather.

5. Kuha'o Says:

I wonder how do storms and hurricanes also tornadoes come? I wonder if the weather just happens or somebody makes the weather?

6. Austin Says:

I think weather is important because when you know what the weather is going to be you will know if you should stay inside or not.You can learn the temperture of the air.

7. Cade Says:

I learned that weather is important because you can prepare yourself to know what to wear.

8. Sarah Says:

I wonder why the sun is very hot? do you wonder why the sun is so hot.

9. Aidan Says:

i think air is important too because the people need air to breath.

10. Joshua Says:

When I was in Alaska, it was snowing but it was not windy? The weather is important because you can plan what you can do if you check the weather like you cant go to the beach if it’s storming.

11. Kamuela Says:

I think that it is important because for a example like if your going to the beach.Then it started raining. You would have to leave early and plan something else to do for the day.I also wonder why there are clouds?

12. Joshua Says:

When I visited Alaska it was snowing, but it was not windy. The weather is important because it can help you plan your day. Like you can’t go to the beach if it is storming outside.

13. Trey Says:

I wonder why clouds turn white .I’m infering that when the clouds turn white that meens its going to be a sunny day.

14. Kana'i Says:

I lernd how clouds mack electricity. it is just like a volcano! two lital things hit and macks eletricity

15. shayni Says:

I learned what a thundercloud is.On the top of the cloud is positive and on the bottom of the cloud is negative.

16. storm Says:

Why are clouds white?why does it rain?

17. Taylor Says:

I wonder how many times a drop Of water can be in the water cycle.

18. Trey Says:

Why is it only certain parts of the island has rain and not the entire island?