Cowgirl Peg

November 3rd, 2010 by tinakamo

Today we explored Cowgirl Peg’s website in preparation for her visit.  What did you learn?  Any wonderings?  What questions do you have for Cowgirl Peg?

Posted in General Discussion, Literature Discussions | 19 Comments »

19 Responses

1. aidan Says:

how did you start to like horses

2. Taylor Says:

What did you, your dog and your horse eat when it was 5 below zero ?

3. Kamuela Says:

how did you survive when it was 5 bellow zero what did you eat and drink?

4. Pono Says:

Aloha,
    Today I’m blogging about Cowgirl Peg. I wonder how she survived those days that were five below zero with only a sleeping bag?

5. trevor Says:

What did you eat and your Horses when it was 5 below 0? I road a horse when I was six for the first time and it was traned .

6. KANA'I Says:

Have you ever rowd a dog like a hores?

7. Trey Says:

I learned that Peege srvivd for days five and the deges was below 0.And at night she found a littel horse out side and she took care of it.

8. kuhao Says:

I wonder what it’s like to ride a horse?How many horses do you have?What is it like to take care of horses also what kind of food they eat?

9. cade Says:

How much money did it cost for the ranch?

10. ANDEE Says:

I learned that she took a horse on a rocky mountain. I learned that she rode a horse when she was 6.

11. Austin Says:

I learened that she rode her first horse when she was the age of six.I wonder why they got to come in the barn/shack?

12. Kainani Says:

I learned that Peggy won 7 book awards in high school and adopted a couple of horses.She had a total of 9 horses in her ranch.Though her dream was to be a author,she also had a dream to rescue horses!

13. Kahiehie Says:

I wonder how did Peggy live? And how old is she?

14. Sarah Says:

I learned that Peggy Sundberg had a husband but we don’t know if there divorce or just brook up.I wonder how she got to know horses or start to like horses? Do you gise wonder why she got to know horses or start to like horses.

15. jolie Says:

I wonder why Cowgirl Peg loves horses?How did Peggy servived in 5 days below 0?

16. Storm Says:

I think all the horses are thankful that you rescude them.If I were a horse I would be thakful.

17. shayni Says:

I wonder if she can ride a wild horse?I wonder why they are called wild horses?I wonder what kind of horse did she ride?I think she helps horses that are hurt or injured or something bad happening to them.I whish I can meet her when im eightinn at the horse stable because im gonna get a horse and im gonna give them 5,ooo dollars for a horse and we can ride together.

18. jireh Says:

how many dogs did you have? how did you servived 5 nights with no food?

19. isha Says:

when peg started to ride horses when she was 6 years old wow thats cool.I like horses because there
    smart.