What’cha up to?

October 6th, 2010 by tinakamo

Hi all!  I saw a few of you today during your conferences and I’ll see a couple of you tomorrow, but I’m wondering what else everyone is up to.  Are you having fun during Fall Break?  Tell us what’cha are/been doing…

Posted in General Discussion, ‘Ohana | 42 Comments »

42 Responses

1. Storm Says:

today I whent on the hounted lagoon I was sitting in the front middle. It was scary!but it was fun to.I was screaming so loud.A lady could walk on water.I thought there was somthing hard under the water.Everytheing was popping up at me.there were even kids.

2. Storm Says:

Today I hiked daimond head it was a little hard atsome point it was hard o breath.I went with my moms freind and her doughter te`a.

3. Storm Says:

today my grandma is having surgery I`m scard I will miss her ahahahahaha!

4. Taylor Says:

I want to read more of secrit of zoom 1!!!

5. Storm Says:

on thursday I went to the beach when I got there I saw Kainani and Aulani.

6. Storm Says:

and when I went to the beach I got stung by A PORCTUGES MANAWAR!

7. Storm Says:

on thursday I had my connfrens it was so fun I saw Kainani.

8. Storm Says:

On our break I whatched the movie Alfa and Omega,it was about two wolfs,if you were an Alfa you couldn`t date an Omega and if you were an Omega you couldn`t date an Alfa.

9. Pono Says:

Aloha,
    Today I’m blogging about what I did on fall break. I went to my cousin “Erika’s” house, went to Lego Land, Disney Land, California Adventure and The Universal Studios.

BYE

10. Kuha'o Says:

I went camping. two of my dads friends caught a fish one was 21 pounds the other fish was 20 pounds. Then i went to a Waianae high school athletics concert it was from 4:00 till 10:00. Also i was on the news at my new house me, my brother and my dad got interviewed. also at my new house i saw Duke Aiona

11. Jolie Says:

I went to camp on Fall Break.I roasted marsh mellows,catched crabs, they were so big.I held a claw with two fingers(i wasn’t scared).

12. Kainani Says:

On summer break,me and Storm went to Kalama Beach and it had HUGE waves!

13. Kainani Says:

Me and my sister went boogie-boarding with my grandma.I also went to bounce in bouncy castles with my sister and grandpa at 808 Bounce.

14. Kuha'o Says:

On Oct. 16 i had a soccer game at kapolei we chalenged the Green Lighting the score was 7 to 7 we had a tie I was very happy because we did not loose.

15. Sarah Says:

Over fall break I went to Marriot Beach club knon as Kolina.Also I went to french after Boling Ally.

16. Cade Says:

I went to my Grandmas house and I went to the dentist to fix my tooth. It was painful when the dentist gave me a shot in my gums. I went to my aunty’s house and went to two soccer games.

17. Isha Says:

My break was amazing because I hit four home runs my mom was screaming because I hit a home run. also I was happy that I got to go Circus circus
    It was fun because I got prizes and I gave one of my prize to aperation chrismas child.

18. Isha Says:

I had fun at las vegas good times good times !!!!!!

19. trevor Says:

On october 8th Friday I went with my tutunana to kualoa ranch and I did my homework while she was working. then we drove to Waialua and got McDonalds. then we went to my papa house in waialua and ate our food from McDonalds. we then went outside and played soccer in papa’s yard. We had to go home after that because my brother Tanner had to go to the Justin Beiber concert.

20. Austin Says:

Hi everybody I just came home from my baseball practice and I ate dinner at HANA SUSHI.My baseball practice used to end late at nite but now it ends earler than normal.My inference is that it when I had baseball in summer it was longer because my coach knew that I did not have school.Now he knows that I have school.

21. Aidan Says:

On a sunny Sunday me and my cousin went boogie boarding. And i got wiped out. And i had fun.

22. Kamuela Says:

On the fall break me and my dad went walking at ala moana beach park in the morning. We also started my pine derby car for cub scouts. I went to my aunty’s house and I had a great time there.

23. Joshua Says:

For the past Saturdays my family and friends went to the football game and my dad got in the front row. Me, my older cousin and my dad got on TV. My friends and family even got to take pictures with UH mascot Vili. It was awesome!

24. Jireh Says:

my weekend was tarifik beacas I was at the football game and it was the hawai’i football game and I was yeling beacase we where wining and I was yeling so lood my hole famaly cood here me becas I was yeling so lood! and at the end of the game when we where walking out I saw miss. Nakamoto and I was so suprised to see miss. Nakamoto beacase you where there, miss. Nakamoto. I like football.

25. Kahiehie Says:

first I went to the beach with my aunty and uncles too. secand I went to the boling ally. third I have to clean upafter my sistesrs. fourth I sean Jolie at Claires. fifth I sean Isha at walmart.

26. Trey Says:

When I went to Calafornia I went to Disneyland and my favorite ride was Splash Mountain becuse there was a 40 foot drop and soken wet!!

27. Pono Says:

HIGH,GLOBAL SCORE LIST!

28. Taylor Says:

Last night I watched a movie about how when wold war 2 started. 130 where on islands far away from hawaii.And how they servived.

29. trevor Says:

Last Friday Dylan and Jayden slept over at my house we ate pizza at pizza hut then it was time to go to sleep my mom and dad were sleeping when we were watching Diary of the wimpy kid. Then we went to sleep. Then we woke up to watch the Hawaii vs Boise state hawaii lost 42 vs 7 Boise state then we played football with the flag Jayden and Dylan were trying to pull my flag then Jayden and Dylan left with uncle Kyle because they live in Aiea then my mom and brother went to Costco.

30. Trey Says:

Today I went to the tempel.I saw the font and there are twelve oxs around the font. The oxs represents the twelve colanes of Isral.Thats whair Jesus Christ was born in Isral.

31. Storm Says:

On the 11th of November it was my grandpa`s birthday,his friends invited us to Fromaggio, it was so yummy I loved it. We had steak and clams and shrimp and some more shrimp with some kind of meat on it I also had desert my grandpa had some kind of mini chocolate cake I had a pistachio cream bulea and his friend had a guava berry cheese cake and my grandpa`s friends name are Aunty Angie and uncle mail

32. TREVOR Says:

Hey Guys. I went to Makapuu light house with my friends, brother, mom and aunty. We saw interesting stuff, like a rock that looked like a bunny rabbit, at statue made out of rocks that looked like a menehune. It was a really rainy morning, but nice and cool. When we got to the top we took a lot of pictures. Going downhill was really fun because we were sliding. Then we got back to the car and went to Costco for lunch. I had a Fun time.

33. Storm Says:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Mrs. Nakamoto I1m sorry to bothor you but I forgot to check my mail box and I forgot the question what is it again.

34. Mrs. Nakamoto Says:

Storm,

Great job communicating via our blog. The writing prompt is: Imagine you woke up and saw a dinosaur in your backyard. Write a story telling what you see and do.

35. Storm Says:

just two mins. ago I released 3 butterflys!

36. Sarah Says:

Hi mrs. Nakamoto! How are you? I just wanted to say Hi. Are you having fun in school? Bye Mrs. Nakamoto:) Have a nice 3 day weekend 🙁 See you on tuesday the 22nd

37. Storm Says:

Mrs. Nakamoto what time is the decoration party is. Mahalo

38. Mrs. Nakamoto Says:

Storm,

I don’t know which decoration party you are talking about. Do you mean decorating the Ho’olaule’a booth? If so, you need to contact the Ho’olaule’a booth chairs for our grade level. I know that Mrs. Melchor (Makana’s mom) is one of them. Good luck!

39. Kainani Says:

WOO-HOO! I just got back from the 2011 ‘Ohana Camp! It was sooo much fun! On our first day of camp, we had movie night. The movies were Beyblade and Finding Nemo. The next night we had marshmallow roasting and crab catching.Then the last night, not day, at camp Maya’s dad put in a movie for everyone to watch. I t was about the 2011 ‘Ohana camp. Everyone was in it. (I also brought my ball for 4 Square, but I forgot to tell that in the beginning.)

40. Storm Says:

Mrs. Nakamoto do you know the user name and password to book flix because I don’t remember what it is.

41. Mrs. Nakamoto Says:

Storm,

It should be KES and Books.

42. Storm Says:

HEY GUYS THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NOTE SORRY I DIDN’T GET TO ALL OF THEM BUT I’LL TRY TO READ THE REST ON THE PLANE!I’LL MISS YOU GUYS TILL THE NEXT TIME WE SEE OR SPEAK TO EACH OTHER. PS MRS. NAKAMOTO PLEASE TELL THE CLASS TO READ THIS. OH YEAH AND IJUST FORGOT,JOLIE I READ YOU’RE BROTHERS AND YOUR NOT THANK YOU I’LL READ EVERYONE ELSES ON THE PLANE SEE YA BYE ADIOS