Everyday Heroes

September 29th, 2010 by tinakamo

When we looked up the word, “hero” in the dictionary we found out that it is used to describe someone with “exceptional courage and strength.”  Then we added some details of our own.  Who are some of your heroes?  Why?

Posted in General Discussion | 24 Comments »

24 Responses

1. taylor Says:

My sister Kylie is my hero becuse if she was not born I ‘d be lonly vary vary vary lonly. Also none of my cousin’s live on this island.

2. cade Says:

My Hero is my dad because he saved my life from a car. And he loves me so much.

3. Kainani Says:

My sister is my hero because she helps me when I’m hurt.My mom is my greatest hero because she cares for me.Mrs.Nakamoto is my everyday hero because she teaches me.And my cat is my very furry hero because she makes me less lonely.That’s all.

4. Trey Says:

My hero is my dad becususe he had to take out some of his blod cell and put some it into my anteys bodey.My hero is my mom becususe she takes me whair I need to go.My hero is my grandma becususe she plays with me.

5. Isha Says:

My mom is my hero because she is working hard so she can take care of me and she loves me.Uncle:My uncle is my hero because he is working to let us go to Disney land but he has to work hard.My brother is my hero because he protect me.My grandma and grandpa is my hero because they clean the house for us.

6. taylor Says:

My mom is a hero becuse she takes care of me. And she likes takeing me to fun places like 808 bounce.

My dad is my hero becuse he works two jobs 1.Nasan 2.Kamehameha high school doorms.

7. Kamuela Says:

My hero is my Dad because he helps me with things to plug in like my x box 360 and my wii.

8. shayni Says:

my heroes are dad because hes super strong. my mom is a good cooker. my papa is my super hero because he takes care of me. my G.G is my super hero because she takes care of me.grandpa is my super hero becausehe takes care of me. my pitbul dog is my super hero because my dog gaurds the house

9. aidan Says:

Mom,she takes care of me.
    dad,he buys me toys.
    grandpa,he plays with me.
    grandma,she dose stuff for me.
    tutu, she cooks for me.
    donovan,he watches tv with me.
    miresa,she is fun to play with.

10. Sarah Says:

1.My dad is my hero because he helped me up by caring me because I fell down.
    2.My teacher is my hero because she teaches me new stuff.
    3.My mom is my hero because she takes care of me.

11. Kuhao Says:

my dad is my hero because he works two jobs to take care of me. My mom is my hero because she works to buy my school uniforms. My papa and my nana because they let me sleepover there house and watch me. My uncle is my hero because he picked me up from soccer practice.

12. Kainani Says:

My mom is my hero because she cares for me.My sister is my hero because she helps me.Mrs.Nakamoto is my hero because she teaches me.

13. Kainani Says:

P.S.
    KES is MY hero because they let me come to this school.

14. Trevor Says:

My brother is hero because he touhgt me how to play video games like D.s games and Wii backyard football. My Dad is a hero because he tought me to play sports like football and basketball and baseball.My Mom is a hero because she tought me how to draw and type thing and math like plus and timestable how to
    tell time on the clock. My Grampa tought me how to play monapoly and uno and black jack. My Tutunana is a hero because she tought me how to swim and front flip in the pool.

15. AnDee Says:

My Dad is my hero because he is a safety officer and he watches bad guys like me. MY Mom is my hero because she loves me like i do to.

16. Pono Says:

Aloha,
    Today I’m blogging about MY HEROES. I think my dad is a hero to me ’cause he taught me how to holo holo and now it’s one of my favorite hobby. My sister [‘Aulani] is a hero to me because she watches me and protects me. I think my brother [Travis] is a hero to me because he watches me and protects me too. I think my grandma is a hero to me because whenever I’m with her I have fun. I think my grandpa is a hero to me because he likes to have fun too. I think my mom is my hero because if it weren’t for her I wouldn’t be be here in this school today. I think my friend Kosmo is my hero because he and my friend Drake told my grandma to call 911 when I broke my arm. Well Bye!

17. Storm Says:

My heroes are my mom,my grandma, my grandpa,my papa and gran gran, and Mrs. Nakamoto.
    mom shes always taking care of me,she doesn`t give up,she is vary brave,she is so fun.grandma,shes always strong, she protects me,and is fun to play to play with.grandpa,he picks me up often at my bus stop,he is vary alert and protective.papa,he is vary nice trys to help as much as he can,gran gran,she gived me yummy treats,(they were the best EVER)Mrs.Nakamoto,you teach me new things,you are vary nice.

18. Joshua Says:

My Heroes September 30,2010

1. My mom is my hero because she helps us rase money. She protects me my dad and my sister. 2. My dad is my hero because he helps me with my home work. And also protects us. My sister is my hero because she usauly the person to play with.She make’s me laufe and I usauly don’t.

19. Jolie Says:

My mom is my hero because she cares,she is my mother,she buys me my school supplies,she loves me, and she takes care of me.My dad is my hero because he is my dad,he takes care of me,he loves me,and he cares.Mrs.Nakamoto is my hero because she is my teacher,and she teaches me.

20. Austin Says:

My mom is my hero because she cooks dinner for me. My dad is my hero because he taught me how to play baseball. Mrs Nakamoto is my hero because she teaches me. My friends help me up when I fall. Myself is my hero because I can stick up for myself. Mr. Tschillard because he keeps me healthy. Miss Perry because she teaches health. My God because He created everything.

21. KANA'I Says:

My mom is my hero becaus she gave berth to me .My dad is my hero becaus he tacks care of me.My brother is my hero becaus he plays with me.mrs.Nakamoto is my hero becaus she teches me.My papa is my hero becaus he loves me.My meamea is my hero becaus she yosto sleep with me.Kamehameha is my hero becaus if it wasent for him ther woldent be a Kmehameha school rghit now.

22. Kainani Says:

My cat,Tuggy,is my hero because she is a good girl and is loveble.

23. Cindy (Kainani's mom) Says:

It is so nice to read about everyone’s heroes. Kainani, thank you for including me on your list of heroes. It makes me feel very special and loved.

24. Storm Says:

kahu ann is my hero because,she tought me more about God she also tought me anew game.