Bookin’ It

September 14th, 2010 by tinakamo

We’ve talked a little about some of our favorite books and authors.  Tell me more.  What do you like best about reading?  Why?  What are some of your favorite reading experiences?  Why?

Posted in General Discussion, Literature Discussions | 23 Comments »

23 Responses

1. Taylor Says:

My favorit books are the ones by Dr.Seuss becuse when I lived in Mililani my Mom use to go with me and my sister to the libray and borrow one Dr.Seuss book ech. And that night my Dad would read them to us.

2. Trey Says:

My favorite book is Owen. This book is by Kevin Hankes.What I like about this book is that Owen never puts his blaket on the side and never yous it agian.

3. shayni Says:

MY favorite book is about horses
    and this is my favorite book because i like horses and i wonder even can they run 10 miles?

4. Sarah Says:

I like my mom and dad reading to me.why…beacause I like people reading to me.

5. Kuha'o Says:

I like to read aloud fiction or non fiction books to my brother sometimes or i just read Geranamo stilton softly to myself .

6. Pono Says:

Aloha,
    My last experience is when I was reading Stories Of Old Hawai’i on the bus but since I was on the bus I got a headache. I like that book ’cause it has Hawaiian legends.

7. KANA'I Says:

i like Megaman book’s because it has Robot’s that are good that turn to fighting robot’s their names are (CUTMAN) (BOMBMAN ) (GUTSMAN) (ELECTMAN) (ICEMAN) (FIERMAN)

8. Aidan Says:

My favraite author is Dan Gutman because he writes funny storys like the My Wierd School series

9. Kainani Says:

My favorite book is “Secret of Droon” books by Tony Abott. Why? Because his stories keep me wrapped up in the book. Makes me feel like I’M in the book.

10. Kainani Says:

Aidan,
    I like “My Weird School” books too! Do you like Tony Abott?

11. Kamuela Says:

One of my favorite books is “Percy Jackson and the Olympians the Lightning Thief” because when I am reading it kinda feels like I am in it.

12. Storm Says:

Taylor, I agree with you because the books are so intresting and funny.

13. Storm Says:

I like Kevin Hankes books because I can make so many connesions to them.

14. Storm Says:

(My favoreite Kevin Hankes book is Chrysanthemum)

15. Austin Says:

My favorite book is Diary of a Wimpy kid because it is very funny.

16. Jolie Says:

My favorite book series is Katie Kazoo Switcheroo. The author is Nancy Krulik. Katie Kazoo Swicheroo is my favorite book because there is mysteries and I like mysteries!

The best thing I like about reading is the book always makes me want to read more because it is so exciting!

17. Isha Says:

MY favorite book is junie b jones because it is all about her descusting things about her class speciles and some of her times she gets in throbul because she has an atitoude.

18. Cade Says:

My favorite book is “Might Robot”. I like it because it has lots of action. And I like robots. I hope that I can build a robot one day.

19. Jireh Says:

it is jest like a mistrey and majical to me and i wood read 100 books but i wood need help on that.

20. Jireh Says:

reading is fun to me becuse you can find out mistries or the problom thats in the story and you can find the idea in the story.

21. Kahiehienuikumahilani Says:

my faveret book is high school musical.

22. Cayli Rose Says:

Hi everyone My name is Cayli Rose. I was in Papa Hawai’iloa when I was in second grade. Now I am in 4th grade. My teacher is Kumu Farias who is almost as good as Mrs. Nakamoto. Anyway my favorite book is Found from the missing series. Bye. 🙂

23. Kuha'o Says:

I like to read because of winn – dixie and the giving tree.