Drug Free Banner

February 3rd, 2010 by tinakamo

DownloadedFile

Today we talked about some ideas for our Drug Free classroom banner.  What are some of your ideas?  Share your thoughts.  And get ready for a great tug-o-war challenge! =)

Posted in General Discussion, Health, ‘Ohana | 12 Comments »

12 Responses

1. Pono Says:

I thnik we should say be drug free like me.

2. Camille Says:

I think we should go with Kalani’s idea. The banner should have a school bus on it and a line of people waiting in line to get on and they should be holding a pass and the pass tells if they’re drug free or not and in the middle of the bus doors we should draw a hand pushing someone off of the “drug-free” bus because they were taking drugs. And in front of the bus stop there should be a sign and the sign says: If you wanna come on the bus with us, you gotta be drug free like me!
    And we should have the people be pictures of all of us and let’s just say we win!!!!!!!!

GGOOO team Nakamoto!
    ( The name I just decided for the tug-o-war competition!)

3. Hunter Says:

Instead of drawing, put a picture of us but on the bus though. But put us saying
    “If your not drug free like me,you can’t come on the bus like me.” And the best part of to morrow, is…………
    WERE GOING TO BEET ROOM 14 AT TUG-O-WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Hunter Says:

Tell others to be drug free like us on the bus.

5. Hunter Says:

I kind of agree with you Pono.

6. Hunter Says:

I really agree with you Camille
    and Kalani.

7. Puuwai Says:

I would like to see the banner with a drawing of both room’s playing tug-of war. On the top it would read “Let’s give a Big Tug Against Drugs!”

8. kalani Says:

I think we shiuld make it “be like me, I`m drug free!!!”.

9. Kason Says:

I think we should put one idea that says “we are drug free” or another that says “drug user like Mrs.Tobacco/Drug Man, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!” We can do what Pono said, by putting drug kids on the bottom that try to brake into our drug free bus. Why were drugs even made? Was it because they used drugs in the war? Maybe drugs where like medicine in the war to heel people that were hurt? Drugs are dangerous and I will NEVER DO DRUGS!

10. Noelani Says:

Mrs.Nakamoto guess what I hope that you have a nice time with your mom please bless your mommy who is very sick but just to let you know that when you left to Portland oregan guess what WE WON THE DRUG FREE WEEK BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Noelani Says:

Thanks Mrs.Nakamoto for aproving my blog post!!

PLEASE WRITE BACK ANYONE EXPECIALY MRS.NAKAMOTO

AND PAPA HAWAIILOA CLASS!!!!!!!!!!

12. Mrs. Nakamoto Says:

Hi everyone!

WOWWWW! I am so proud of you for winning the Drug Free Banner contest!! You all worked so hard on it and every member of our ‘ohana contributed to it (either by developing the idea, drawing the poster or doing both). What a fabulous team!

I know you are working together as a wonderful team while I am gone. =)

Caitlin, thank you for your email message. It was a nice surprise. I just received it since I have not been able to access my email for awhile.

I miss you all SOO MUCH!!! I can’t wait to see you on Monday! Keep learning and working hard until then.

Have a peaceful weekend!