We are thankful…

November 21st, 2009 by tinakamo

6a00e398e05cc4000500fad6a6e1fc0005-500pi

This week we will celebrate Thanksgiving with our families. Last week we read about the very first Thanksgiving celebration. When you think about your life, what blessings are you thankful for?

Posted in General Discussion, Social Studies | 23 Comments »

23 Responses

1. Kalista Says:

I am thankful for :my family,food,water,clothes,oxygen,land and TEACHERS!THANK YOU WOLRD!

2. kalani Says:

I am thankful for my cat and my family because if I never had them i’d be lonely.

3. Noelani Says:

I am thankful for having food because not everyone has food right. just like back then people dident have any food because they could not affoured to have any food because they did not know how to plant or they Just dont have any money to buy anything and some wonderful people give them food and the people are so happy and the people who get the food are so thankful so that is how I think thanksgiving was created OH and dont forget you could help everyone on any time and it just changes the WORLD just like opperation Christmas child you help the children who NEVER IN THERE WHOLE LIFE GOT A PRESENT and we help them!

4. koalii Says:

Im thankful for having thanks giving because I get spend time with my family and eat a lot of good food. Im thankful for my life,my mom, my dad, my sister,my grandparents,all my family,my friends, my teachers, my school, a home to live in,food to eat and everything that I have. im thankful for jesus because he made me and he gives our family what we need.

5. Puuwai Says:

I’m thankful for everybody who greets me and takes care of me…. I think that what really maters to me on thanksgiving.

6. Camille Says:

I am so, so really thankful for such good friends and family members on who I can trust and also depend on. I am thankful for my Mom and Dad, who take a lot of time out of their day to spend time with us and play with us. Like my dad, who wrestles with my sister and I most of the time. I am really thankful just to be going here, at Kamehameha. I also really appreciate being in Ms. Nakamoto’s class, with really, really great classmates who are really fun and make me laugh aloud every single time, especially Pono, Kason, and Dylan.

7. Keanu Says:

I am thankful for life,my family,me,and also for making earth and letting us live on earth.

8. Camille Says:

I am really thankful for God. After all, if it wasn’t for him, we wouldn’t even be here!

P.S.,
    (I forgot to mention it in my 1st one. the other 1.

9. Evan Says:

I am thankful for gathering my whole family for Thanksgiving. I am also thankful for having a good brother, a good mother, a good father, a good grandpa and a good grandma. I am thankful for having shelter and food.

10. keenyn Says:

I think that thanksgiving means that all of are familey gets together.

11. Esther Says:

I thank God that we have a family. I thank God for our home and the food that we have to eat.

12. Esther Says:

I am thankful for a good God,and my home.

13. Caitlin Says:

I am thankful for a ohana that
    LOVES me!

14. Trent Says:

I am thankful for my family because they are always there for me and they will never leave me.

15. Bailey Says:

I am thankful to have a sister and a family and to have food and water and money. All things you have you should be thankful because not all people have what you have. The most inportent thing is to have family. Without family you will never had most of the thing you have in the past, now, and future.

16. Pono Says:

I am thankful for a school that I love going to. I am thankful formy freinds and my family but most of all God and Jesus who made are planet.

17. Dylan Says:

I am thankful for my family,for my food,for my house,for my school,my teachers and my staff.I am thankful for EARTH and the OCEAN.And lots of other things but it will take all night if I type it all in,and I won`t get any sleep and that will be bad.

18. Tara Says:

I’m thankful for my family especially because they are always by my side when I have a challenge and put courage in me. Other things i’m thankful for are…
    my teachers without them I wouldn’t be able to learn.
    I am thankful for my brother because i’m his little sister and he will take care of me I never will trade my brother for anything.My brother is a special person in my life and I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Hunter Says:

I am thankful for, my sisters, my brother, my grandma Pat, my other grandma Beverly, my grandpa Steve, my other grandpa Stan, my great grandma Mike my great grandpa Frank, my mom Nicole, my dad Kris, me my friends, my house, my cloths, my bed, my blankets, my room, my shoes, my braslets, my necleses, my earings, my dog, my puppy, my bird, my fish, all of my stuffed animals, my movies, all of the tvs in my whole entire house, and all of the food in my whole entire house.

20. Charlize Says:

I’m thankful for my family, food and my new house.

21. Noe Says:

I am thankful for my dog

22. Kia`i Says:

Im thankfull for every thing I have to live,get smart and discover things.

23. kalani Says:

I am thankful for…
    my family,my food, my pets and my friends