Emmy and the Home for Troubled Girls – The End

May 22nd, 2009 by tinakamo

emmy2.jpg

We finished it! What did you think? What was your favorite part? Do you think Miss Barmy is ever coming back? If your blood was put on a slide and looked at under a charascope, what do you think we’d see?

Posted in Emmy and the ISR, General Discussion, Literature Discussions | 6 Comments »

6 Responses

1. Brycen Says:

My favorite part was when Joe
    and Emmy turned into rats.
    I still wonder if Emmy was a wishing mouse. I don’t think
    I would have the Green stuff
    Miss barmey had.

2. cayli rose Says:

At some point in my life I am shure that I will or already have had that orange wip like looking thingy with horns but I am not so shure about the green wormy thing that mrs. Barmy had.

3. Kristin Says:

I’m so glad that we did finish it Mrs. Nakamoto. My FAVORITE part was when Emmy, Joe, Ratty and Buck saved the 5 little girls and “caught Miss Barmy red handed”. I thought it was exciting 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 !!! I’m sure that I DIDN’T, DON’T AND NEVER I REPEAT NEVER WILL HAVE THE GREEN WORM LIKE THING MISS BARMY HAS IN HER BLOOD!! But I’m just like Cayli Rose with the orange wip looking thingy.

4. stacy Says:

Holy guacamole! We finshed Emmy, right when we had to leave to go to the beach! And Kristin, how do you know if you have the orange whip thingy or not? do you have the charascope!? So anyway, my favorite part was when Emmy wished for Cecilia to get better and then Cecilia came in, healthy again and Emmy didn’t know what to do: jump up run to her or lots more.

5. Hokupaa Says:

I really thought that G.F was a good name for Emmy and Joe’s fort.

6. Nadia Says:

I surely think that Miss Barmy IS tremendesly barmy. AAAWWWWWW! Who cut the cheese!!!! 🙁