Mahalo i nā mea loa`a……….

It is during this time of the year that we reflect on the love and support that we receive. We are very blessed to be a part of so many different things; school, `ohana, sports, and people.  Please take a few minutes and post one thing that you and your `ohana are thankful for.  Be safe and enjoy your lā ho`omaika`i!

na, Kumu Kaleo

I am thankful for my `ohana, especially my mom and dad who are helping me raise my 8 year old son.  They kōkua kumu by taking Kalei to school, picking him up, watching him, and taking him to his extra-curricular activities.  Without the kako`o (support) from them, I would probably not be able to take care of my kuleana as a papa 1 kumu.  Mahalo nui! To Kalei, mahalo for being a good boy.  It’s makes life that much easier on dad, LOVE YOU!!!  And to my other 20 keiki, mahalo for coming to school, always trying your best and showing aloha to one another. Love you guys!!!

10 thoughts on “Mahalo i nā mea loa`a……….

1. As a papa 1, we are thankful for Ke Ali`i Pauahi. We mahalo her for our school. We are also very thankful for each other. We are also thankful for being able to celebrate holidays and for having lots of food.

2. I am thankful for my horses and my dogs. Also I am thankful for my ohana and my dad and mom. I am thankful for my toys and my school. I am thankful for my teachers and my friends and my doctors.

Koa Ferreira

• I AM thankful for all the things that i have in my house like my toys
      and my video games especially my school and the restaurant
      and the world.

3. Lucas- I am thankful for food because somepeople during thanksgiving they don’t even have anything.

Kay-Wong Ohana – We are thankful for eachother; without our family and friends, we would not be who we are today. Thank you to all of you who have helped in developing the life and mind of our son and our family.

4. Aloha Kākou,
    Mahalo for all your posts! It is nice to see that we take time out to share the things that we appreciate and are thankful for.

Kumu Kaleo