Fall Intercession

Aloha my Papa 1 haumāna,

I hope that everyone has gotten off to a great start on their break.  I have already run into a few of you.  I saw Damien and his dad at the mall and Nalu and his grandma at the airport.  Just as we talked about in school; please be safe, have fun and if you want or can, let us know what you are doing by posting on the blog.  I’d love to know what you folks are up to.  As for Kumu, I have been busy.  I have already flown and returned from dropping off my son to visit his mom in Maui, I’ve met up with some of my classmates and friends from high school, and attended a “Tech party” with a few other Kumu.  At the Tech party I learned a few new things about technology; notice the Animoto videos I’ve made……..yippeeee, I now know how to make them.  And to my I-pad playing friends at school……I also learned how to download, and get new apps for our I-pad, I hope you like the new apps that I’ve downloaded so far.

Again, please be safe, have fun and let me know what you folks are doing.

Lots of love and aloha to you guys, my papa `ekahi haumana………………. Kumu Kaleo

6 thoughts on “Fall Intercession

1. Kalia is having a great fall break! We had family visiting from Maui so we have been busy, busy, busy! The bonus is not having to wake up at 5am to catch the bus. Enjoy the rest of the break!

2. Koa spent a few days in Kona with his grandparents and cousins. He went fishing and had two soccer games. He ended his break by putting on his braces today.

3. It was a pleasure meeting you at the airport. Nalu and I enjoyed the time spent on Maui. He went to the county fair, Beach, fun factory etc… the highlight of his trip was visiting the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium. We spent at least 4 hours there.

4. ‘Ailani enjoyed sleeping in and watching her dad compete in a Stand Up Paddle boarding race during break. We spent a weekend at Mauna Lani for the race and enjoyed a staycation as a family. Going back to school yesterday was great! She was excited to see her friends and Kumu. Hope everyone else had a great break too!