Floor Level Agreements
- EVERYONE is a guest in all spaces (even your own team’s). Treat everyone and everything with hö‘ihi (respect).
- Haumäna (students) are to use the restrooms on the 7th grade floor while in core time. Haumāna should sign-out with Kumu before going to the restroom. If there are no bathrooms available on the floor, haumäna will be allowed to go downstairs.
- No eating/drinking while using the laptop.
- No eating/drinking during instructional time.
- During recess food should be consumed in the alahele.
- When haumāna need to leave their ukana during recess, lunch, chapel, assemblies, etc.,
- Lolo uila (laptop) MUST be placed in their backpacks.
- Ukana MUST be placed in the team space in the designated area.
- No ukana should be left in the alahele.
- Haumäna will not be allowed to bring nor keep their extra-curricular ukana (baggage) in the team spaces because the spaces are not secure; floor kumu will not be responsible for lost/stolen items.
- Along with your team kumu, all kumu are here to support you and will assist in making sure floor level agreements are followed.
Students have access to the class spaces from 7:35 a.m. – 3:20 p.m., except during the lunch hour.
Click to enlarge map.