iPads Opens Windows to Creativity and FUN for FISH!

iPads have truly opened the window to creativity in our 5B classroom!  Of course it provides students the opportunity to have information at their fingertips, it allows students easy access to contact their teacher to ask clarifying questions on homework, it allows students the ability to fine tune their problem solving skills, and most importantly,  it unlocks their creativity!

Most nights, my inbox gets questions on homework, upcoming events, requests for copies of assignments that were forgotten in class, but every so often…I get something like this!

imageA funny photo that Hayden sent me at first glance, but looking closer it is much more!  Hayden was so creative in making this!  How did he do it?  In his words, this is what you need to create one for yourself:  photos,  the Book Creator and Piccollage apps, and some “silly classmates!”  Looking at it with a “teacher eye” this photo represents creativity in using numerous apps (app-smashing), a student that is using the ipad to explore his passion, students who feel comfortable with each other to be “silly”,  a team that has great pilina (relationships) and a class filled with learning that is FUN!  So much from one goofy photo!  Great job Hayden and continue to “Swim Strong ka’u I’a!  This made me “crack up” as well as MADE MY NIGHT!  Bring on the flood in my inbox!

This entry was posted in Go TEAM!, Techie Things, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.