Keeping You in the Loop! Open House Survey Responses

Mahalo to the 5B ohana who took the time to fill out the Open House 2014 Survey!  Your mana’o is valued and always welcomed.  Here’s a look at some of the responses:

Screen Shot 2014-09-07 at 2.06.54 PM

Glad that most found the information shared that night was helpful and gave you insight of our year ahead.  Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions or how I can help to share more information for you (especially the ohana member who may need me to share more, if you share what would be helpful, I can better address your concern:).

See the general consensus of comments made by you below!  Mahalo for taking the time to complete the survey to better inform how I present Open House in class.  By the way, if you look under our class header at the opening page of blog, you can click on reading genres and get the worksheet right there!  Hope this helps! 🙂

Screen Shot 2014-09-07 at 2.07.55 PM

One ohana asked for the schedule for Specials…see below, but note that we are running two 6 day rotations this year.  This only changes during Day 2.  Note that the top of each block in Day 2 is rotation 1 and the bottom is rotation 2.  Hope this helps!

5B Specials Schedule:

Screen Shot 2014-09-07 at 2.22.42 PM

This entry was posted in Ohana Alert!. Bookmark the permalink.