Ohana Alert for the Week of Sept. 16-20

Screen Shot 2013-07-15 at 4.49.23 PMHi Families…

Hope youʻre enjoying the last hours of the weekend together, here is the upcoming week at a glance!

Mon., Sept. 16-Day 3:  Class as usual 🙂

Tues., Sept. 17-Day 4: Swimming today.  Donʻt forget to bring your clothes and towel.  Screen Shot 2013-07-15 at 4.49.14 PM

I will be on Oʻahu for a training on Tues., Sept. 17-18.  Mrs. Pai, Mrs. Hara and I will be working with the Kapālama Elementary teachers learning from Greg Tang!  I am so excited!  He has a math app called Kakooma that you might want to try out!  Its a fun way to practice math skills!  He is a nationally renowned teacher author who has written numerous math books for students.

These are just a few of the books that Greg Tang wrote

I will be returning to the island on Wednesday night, but will be at a Tri-Campus training on our campus on Thursday and Friday…Promise, Iʻll be back in class on Mon., Sept. 23rd! 🙂  Screen Shot 2013-07-15 at 4.49.14 PM

Wed., Sept. 18-Day 5:  Early Release Day today at 1:30pm.  Donʻt forget to make arrangements.  Mr. Gunderson will be speaking tonight…please check flyers that went home on Friday.

This entry was posted in Ohana Alert!. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Ohana Alert for the Week of Sept. 16-20