ISTE in San Antonio, Texas

At ISTE Conference in San Antonio, TX

At ISTE Conference in San Antonio, TX

Hi Y’all…

In San Antonio, Texas at the ISTE conference where there are approx. 20,000 other educators here!  A bunch of us from Kula Ha’aha’a are lucky to be here to learn about all kinds of ways to use technology in our classrooms!   You can see the entrance of the conference which is on the riverwalk…

I’m excited to learn a bunch of new things so we can start the year rockin’ with our iPads!  Our hotel, The Menger, is the oldest in the city…AND…its said to be haunted!  Yes, you read correctly! HAUNTED!  Nope, I didn’t see any ghosts!  Think I’d have to faint if I did!  🙂  The hotel is also next to the Alamo.  We’re planning on going there for a tour tomorrow.  The famous saying…”Remember the Alamo!”  Do you know why?  Well, look it up!  Very interesting…connects to ho’omau!  I also learned that San Antonio has a law that no new building can block the setting of the sun from the Alamo!  Wow…so much to learn, so much to see, and so much to do!  Hope to keep you posted!

Kumu Kanani and I as the Alamo!

Kumu Kanani and I as the Alamo!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to ISTE in San Antonio, Texas