Reading Homework for Thursday, March 14

Hi Students,

After testing group emails yesterday, I thought that emailing all of you would work…tried to email all of you from school as well as from home, but it didnʻt work!  Need to trouble-shoot again…Reading homework, read your own chapter book for 30 mins.  Will hand out the reading TFK tomorrow in class.

**BREAKING NEWS *8:45pm…I sent the article to read to Ms. Richardson, sheʻs going to try and send it from her computer…You still will be given time to read it in class tomorrow, but I know some of you will take kuleana seriously and read it…IF she can send it.  Have a great evening!  Mahalo Ms. Richardson for being part of our team too!  

Updated 3/16** As we pilot the iPads in the class, a huge lesson Iʻve learned…Sometimes even the most carefully planned 21st c. lessons “crash and burn!”  This time it was a glitch with the group emails that held us back, but like all good FISH!…we rode the wave and did our best to hoʻomau!

This entry was posted in Reading. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Reading Homework for Thursday, March 14