Ah Hee’s Are Off on a Journey of a Lifetime!

Hi Ka’u I’a….

I apologize for not keeping up with posting on our blog during the summer!  It’s been a non-stop whirlwind of baseball beginning on Memorial day weekend!  Here’s the scoops…Aidan played in a huge tournament in Kona over the Memorial Day weekend, they played really well…won the championships and got a medal.

Austin & Aidan both were blessed for their hard work on the ball field…they both made the All-Stars teams (Seniors and Majors division).  To make a long story short, Aidan’s team won the island in early July and went to play the State tourney.  They did a great job there, they came in 4th place.  Austin’s team went to state tourney too…they won!

So…I am not going to be in school when it starts….The Ah Hee ohana and the Senior Little League All Star team will be flying to Ontario, California tonight to play in the Western Regionals from the 31st -August 8th!  If they do well, then it is off to Bangor, Maine for the Senior Little League World Series!  Wish us luck!  Miss you all!  See ya soon!

Love, Mrs. Ah Hee

If you are a beginning 5th grade…I look forward to meeting you all again upon my return!

Hereʻs a quick update of photos…thanks for all the well wishes!  The Ah Hee ohana had a blast on our baseball journey this summer!  The Hilo Boys of Summer will be back!

This entry was posted in Go TEAM!, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Ah Hee’s Are Off on a Journey of a Lifetime!