Spring College Visits are open for Grades 9-12. Haumāna must register via Naviance to receive credit for guidance. The Calendar below was created to help students easily view and access college visits after Naviance Registration is completed.
How do I register?
1. Log on to Naviance
2. Click Colleges (Top Right)
3. Click Research Colleges –> Click College Visits
4. Select the College Visit that you are interested in and Click “REGISTER NOW”
5. Haumāna is responsible to ask permission to attend any college visit from any Guidance, Christian Ed, Sustainability, etc courses that conflict with the college visit.
6. Day of College visit: Dress in Kamehameha Uniform, find a quiet and peaceful location, communicate with your ‘ohana the importance of your virtual college visit and invite them to listen with you, and BE PONO!! Remember many of these admissions counselors will be the individuals reading essays, reviewing applications, and selecting prospective freshman! Please keep your camera on the entire time!
How to attend the Virtual College Visit (after previously registering on Naviance)?
Click here to View College Visit Calendar
Click on the name of the college to Join Virtual College Visit Zoom!
If you need kōkua please contact Ms. Naks at firstname.lastname@example.org