5G: Food Chain Resources

Aloha e 5B,

Today weʻll take some time to practice making food webs using various games.  Play each game to make a food web.  Make sure when you are done that you take a screen shot of your food web and email it to me so that I can assess your learning on food webs.

Best of luck and have fun!

#1  Food Web Game  – we did this one in class, but I want to see what you remember. Take a screen shot of your finished food web and email it to me.

#2  Food Chain Games – complete the food chains. There is two sections.  Keep trying till you get zeros mistakes. When you have gotten zero mistakes on each section, raise your hand and Iʻll check you off for assessment.

#3  Chain Reaction – read the information and play a game about the Northern Food Chain Reactions and Forest Food Chain Reactions.

#4  Antarctic Food Chain – put the food chain in the correct order. When you are done, raise your hand so that I can check you off for assessment.

#5  Ocean Food Web Game – When you are done placing all the animals, it will give you a score.  Print out your page.

#6  Written Assessment – When you have completed all five items above, send one email with the two screen shots.  Then you can take your final written assessment. See me for sheet.

#7  Fish Food  Game – Become the largest fish in the sea by eating algae and other fish. But watch of for others trying to eat you.

This entry was posted in Papa `Elima (5) and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.