CALL FOR PRESENTERS
We would love for you to share with colleagues and other educators how you are disrupting your classroom to inspire a thirst for learning, innovation and collaboration at our conference this year. Weʻre looking for sessions designed to share innovative practices and successful strategies in these key areas:
- EdToday • The EdToday learning track will focus on current tools, resources, approaches, and best practices in the classroom. What real-world, current applications are hot topics in education? Submissions may include (but is not limited to) technology, tools, interdisciplinary learning, cross-collaboration, etc.
- DisRuptTomorrow • The DisruptTomorrow track will provide a glimpse into the future. Which new technologies, systems, and innovations will disrupt education? Submissions may include VR, AI, future schools, entrepreneurship, blockchain, and micro-credentialing.
- EdIdentity • The EdIdentity track will focus on the culture-based technology practices and positive social-emotional learning experiences that instill within haumāna a strong cultural identity and a desire for lifelong exploration of learning, leading, and innovating within the global community. Submissions may include social-emotional learning, culture-based education, and fostering student leadership.
- EdThought • The EdThought track will focus on big picture, innovative ideas in education. Interested in looking for thought partners to engage in deep conversations to inspire you? Submissions may include design thinking, global competence, student-centered, problem-based, and challenge-based learning.
- EdResearch • The EdResearch track will focus on what research can teach us about how students learn best, related to social-emotional & brain development, effective learning frameworks and instructional practices. Weʻre interested in hearing how you employ current research findings into practice. Submissions may include social, cognitive, neuroscience as well as other educational research topics.
Breakout session presenters will be provided with complimentary conference registration.
Proposal Submission Instructions/Information:
- Submission process opens: February 26, 2018
- Submission process closes: March 31, 2018
- To Submit a Proposal, please go to: https://goo.gl/forms/bWKStFKddDWk5uzB2
- Acceptance notifications will be sent out to applicants by: April 14, 2018