I’m Done With My Main Idea Paragraphs..What’s Next?

Hi Writers,
Ready to write your conclusion? Read on to learn how!

A conclusion is the last paragraph in your essay. Its job is to summarize the main ideas in your writing so your reader’s won’t forget it. What is it you want your readers to remember?

Here is an example of a conclusion for my topic of Paris. Because I want my reader to remember how beautiful the Eiffel Tower is and how delicious food in Paris can be I made sure to write sentences that will get their attention.

The Eiffel Tower sparkling brightly at night and standing tall and mighty during the day is what most visitors will dream about after leaving Paris to return back home. Actually many visitors may also go to sleep at night wishing to have one more taste of that buttery, flakey croissant filled with chocolate or variety of delicious cheeses. Mmmmm….Paris sounds like the place to be.

Now it’s your turn to try! You can do another quick sketch of what you see now that your research is all done. Use that sketch to help you write your conclusion. Use adjectives to describe the nouns in your drawing.

Good luck writers!

P.S. If you have extra time, you may quietly start to look for images that match your essay. Save them to your camera roll.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.