Being Human..But Being A Kind One

Yes, my feelings have been hurt. Many, many, many times. When I was a little child, when I was an older child and even as an adult. I understand that my feelings will continue to get hurt but I have control over how hurt I am. It is MY choice to be strong and learn from the experience. It is MY choice to forgive the person who may have hurt me whether they apologize and show me they are sorry or not. In my “perfect” world those who hurt me would not only explain why they are sorry for what they did but would show me with actions that they are sorry. This might mean they treat me with respect, greet me when I greet them, etc… I understand though that I am also human and will make mistakes as well. What will I demand of myself when this happens? Well, if I hurt anyone with my decisions & mistakes, I will explain why I am sorry and SHOW them it won’t happen again with my actions. I may even write a note, letter, card that tells them how sorry I am.

WE are ALL human. Mistakes will happen. It’s what we do about them that shows what kind of human we want to be.

It-takes-a-strong-person-to-say-sorry-and-an-even-stronger-person-to-forgive.-I-am-Sorry-Quotes-Saying-Sorry-Quotes-I’m-Sorry-Quotes-for-Him-or-Her

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Being Human..But Being A Kind One