5th Grade Pre-Assessment: Alternative Energy Sources

Aloha e 5th Graders,

You may know our 3rd trimester will be beginning shortly. I know how very excited you are all about starting your solar boat project. Before we do however, there is some science content that we’ll be exploring that connects to your solar boat project.

You will be taking a pre-assessment on alternative energy sources and another survey on the solar boat project. Please be thoughtful and reflective on your answers. This will help me plan the lessons and the solar boat projects.

Please click HERE (clicking on the red will take you to another page for the survey) to get the first survey you need to complete today in class. If you do not finish in class today you will need to complete on your own time. If it is not turned in today by 12:30 p.m. it will be considered late, yet still needs to be completed.

Let’s see how many of you actually read this whole message by sending me a comment on this post that says, “I read the whole post.”

I look forward to working with you and learning with you on this project. It’s probably my favorite project to do with students.

Mahalo for those who read this whole message.

Aloha, Mrs. Chang

This entry was posted in Papa `Elima (5) and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to 5th Grade Pre-Assessment: Alternative Energy Sources