Mahalo Uncle Ray!

January 9th, 2014 by tinakamo

IMG_0150IMG_0154
Santa delivered such a wonderful surprise to our gym, but Uncle Ray put it all together for us. What messages do you have for him?

Posted in ‘Ohana | 18 Comments »

18 Responses

1. shanti Says:

Thank you for building the rock climbing. I really like it. When I went on it was kind of hard then it was easy.

2. Konnor Says:

Mahalo Uncle Ray for putting up the rock climbing. I like the rock climbing This is the best thing that you done this year.

3. Memphis Says:

Thank you for building the rock climbing. It was awesome going rock climbing. It was hard in the beginning.

4. Kaleb Says:

Mahalo Uncle Ray for building the rock mountain for us. I thought it was fun!! I slipped once when I was climbing.

5. Kainoa Says:

Big mahalo to Uncle Ray! For building a rock climb. When I went and had a chance on the rock climb I had lots of grip to climb across the rock climb. I had lots of fun. Mahalo Uncle Ray!

6. Nanea Says:

Thank you for building the rock wall. I felt so thankful and I felt strong so thank you Uncle Ray.

7. Mahealani Says:

Dear Uncle Ray,

Thank you for putting up the rock climbing wall up. I bet it was great. I did not get to see what it looked like because the time I came to the gym everybody was leaving.

8. leila Says:

Thank you for putting up the rock climbing wall. it is fun.some times I fall.some times I get hurt.

9. Carly Says:

thank you for putting up the rock climbing .it is the best one I have ever been on.you are the best.It was cool because it is on the wall.

10. Elai Says:

Thank you for building the rock wall. We like to climb on it. And you did a great job on it. I felt awesome.

11. Mattison Says:

Thank you very very much Uncle Ray for making the climber wall for us and the big kids. I felt really happy.

12. megan Says:

thank you for the mountain climber. and it is supurb .and i felt a little scared . and i tried it out.
    mahalo for the present

13. Koen Says:

Thank you Uncle Ray for putting up the climbing for us. We had lots of fun on it. You’re the best. I felt happy because I had lots of fun.

14. Amber Says:

Dear Uncle Ray, Thank you Uncle Ray for building rock climbing. I felt scared. I was high.

15. Ian Says:

Thank you Uncle Ray for building the rock wall. I had so much fun. I made it all the way to the end.

16. Jaizyon Says:

Thank you Uncle Ray for building the mountain climber. It was superb.

17. Kellan Says:

Thank you Uncle Ray for the rock climbing. It is awesome! You are the best!

18. Calyssa Says:

Thank you Uncle Ray for putting up the rock wall up. It feels like I am climbing a mountain. You are the best building man in the world. I wish I could see you. That was really good of you helping Mr. Tschillard. I wish I was you! I love it! It looks awesome! Thank you Uncle Ray!