Fall Break Happenings

October 3rd, 2013 by tinakamo

What are you doing while you’re on break? Are you having fun, are you relaxing, are you trying something new? Tell us all about it!

Posted in General Discussion, ‘Ohana | 23 Comments »

23 Responses

1. Mahealani Says:

I have been absent because I have had a sore throat.I am not having fun because of my sore throat.I am relaxing at home.I have not been trying something new because I am resting a lot. I am hoping to get well by Sunday so I can go to the pirate ship cruse and I am also am hoping to see all of my classmates on Wednesday.

2. Memphis Says:

Today I am going work with my MOM to work then i am going with my aunty to the park.

3. kaleb Says:

On Friday I got a flu shot and it did not hurt.I also got a iPad mini.

4. kaleb Says:

On my iPad mini I got 16 games.

5. kaleb Says:

I hope Mahealani feels better soon.

6. Amber Says:

I absent Japanese school today because I am coughing a lot.
    I hope I get better soon.

7. Ian Says:

i am at my beach house with my aunty $ and we are watching cloudy with a chance of meat balls 2

8. Calyssa Says:

On Saturday I went to my soccer game.We scored 2 and the other team scored 5.I played defense and up.I have 8 people on my team.There is a girl named Jovi on the other team and that is my brothers friend.We had picture taking on that day too.Our team name is pink ponies and the other team name is lavender hearts.A girl name Kayley was on that team and I played with her last year.

9. Shanti Says:

Hi papa wauke today I went with mom and my brother to the water park..I had so much fun.But I was sad because my dad and my babyysister could not come.

10. Konnor Says:

I’m having a fun and busy break. l went mini golfing,zoo, jumping off the wall, swimming, and go to Bishop Museum.

11. nanea Says:

tomorrow I am going to the zoo. i wonder what i will do. i am going with my siters my mom and my grammie. my sister hi’ilei is caching the bus with my cousin alana. it will be lot’s of fun.

12. Kainoa Says:

I just got of the airplane!My plane ride was very fun!although that was not my first airplane ride.But I never ben to portland.My hotel im staying at is hapton inn.Now we go to a new hotel it is could phoenix suites inn. that hotel is very nice. now we go to a store could cabelas i bot a giant trout it is about 3 feet. I named Mr.gills. I really think hes fun !Now it’s time to go home . And that was awesome!I really enjoyed my weekend!

13. Elai Says:

On tuesday I went to the dentist to get my cavity filled

14. Brynna Says:

On Monday I went to the Kroc center with aunty Kristen. I did not have to take the swimming test to get the wrist band to go in the deep side. I went on the big diving board I jumped off it. I went on the rock wall and made it to the top of the rock. Aunty Kristen cheered for me I was happy for myself that was the best day.

15. nanea Says:

the zoo was awesome we saw alot of differnt animals. we also saw alot of peacoks we were chasing the peacoks around.today is also my baby sisters birthday she is turning one. she was born around halloween so we get to dress up in coustum is a vampier coustum. we will have alot of fun.

16. Shanti Says:

Today my mom and me went to the nail salon. My mom’s color was red. My color was bright orange. On my bright orange toes the lady drew a spider web and on the spider web there was a black spider. After the toenail painting they massaged are feet and leg’s. It tickled my feet a lot. But I had a good time over there. I thanked my mom for taking me.

17. Carly Says:

on saturday I went too my soccer game then after I went cardboard sliding. my cousin slept over my house. on sunday I went dirt bike riding it was so
    wet that we hardly got out but we made it!!! on friday I went too my Dad’s work. on monday I went too my Mom’s work. on tuesday I went too my Dad’s
    work.

18. Kellan Says:

I went to funfactory with my mom and I played Anamol kizer even my mom played it and before we went to funfactory we went to eat at CPK. It was mommy and my bonding time. I had the best time and we got the best anamol kizer cards.

19. Carly Says:

and on wednesday we are going too the library!!!!!!!!!

20. Calyssa Says:

Today I went to hip hop.I learned a new dance.I have four hip hop teachers.There names are Mrs.Erin, Miss.Maila,Miss.Caitlan and Miss.Kira.I learned two dances and I all ready now how to do it.One is called beat of my drumb and the other one is called fashin is my crip to night.Mrs.Erin made us chockolate covered oreols.She makes chockolate thats why.It is really fun over there.

21. Leila Says:

I had a fun time whith my cousins. We playd hide an go seek.

22. jaizyon Says:

I went to my soccer game on Saturday. I also went to see my sister play at her soccer game. I also went to a birthday party with my family.

23. Megan Says:

You guys rock. you look cool.