About the Art Teacher

Photo 1

Mrs. Rosehill has been teaching art for many, MANY year.  She has enjoyed being with Kamehameha Schools Hawai’i for the past nine.  Her days are delightful as she has a chance to engage elementary children in being creative.  “Using paint, clay, inks and papers,  the kids delight in every media they explore.  I am so blessed to help the keiki explore and develop their creative potential.”

8 Responses to About the Art Teacher

1. finance tax says:

Very Brilliant blog post! I found your post very interesting; I think you are a great potential writer. I will add your websi into my bookmarks and will return in the future!

2. Her days are delightful as she has a chance to engage elementary children in being creative.

3. Hi there, I found your site by way of Google even though searching for a related topic, your internet site came up, it looks fantastic. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

4. Connie says:

So glad you shared your blog with us. Wish we could see you. Miss you!!!

5. Mrs Rosehill , you are really a great teacher. Loved your presence and learned a lot from you. How are doing now a days?

6. tarosehi says:

Thanks for the compliment. Did I teach you before? What interested you in going to my site? How did you find it?

7. Bryanna says:

I wanted to make you aware of this really neat art website:
    http://www.artcollegesinfo.com/

Anyone considering an art program should read this. You may want to post a link to it.

8. Rachelle Galang says:

Saw some awesome art this summer at MoMA, in Rio, and Wynwood/Miami! Miss you. Have a great school year 🙂