Written by 1A (scribed by Miss Galang):
Today we did a Google Hangout with Miss Stasiak’s class in Michigan. We got to share a lot and we got to learn a lot. We are wondering a lot and are excited to talk to them again.
What we knew:
- They were in Michigan. The one we found on Google Earth.
What we learned:
- They taught us about a hand hug
- They watched the Super Bowl
- They like to code like us!
- They have 6 ipads
- They do Color Alive too!
- They do GoNoodle. That’s what we use to Zumba.
- They did the whip and nae nae for us
- They have mushroom stools but they call them something different. They are Hokki stools and they have blue like us but they have a green one too.
- They were not wearing uniforms
- I think they were wearing long sleeves because it’s cold
What we are wondering:
- Can we share Mauna Kea with them if we write about it on our Kidblogs?
- When will they read our blogs?
- What is Miss Stasiak’s first name?
- We are wondering about the lakes (The Great Lakes)
- Can we see their classroom and outside?
- Do they do Write About This app?
- I wonder if they will learn stuff we taught to them like looking for us on Google Earth
- Do they do Minecraft?
- Do they use computers?
- Do they like to play with legos?
- We should show them out lego stop motion videos!
- Do they have Chatterpix?
- What apps do they like?
- Do they do IXL math?
- Do they know Explain Everything?
- What do they learn in science?
- What is their favorite thing to read and do they go to library?
- What are all their specials?
- Do they have art?
Dance Mat Typing