Week of March 11 – 15

Kumu Wilson off Island: I will be off island attending a math workshop. I will be gone from Monday 3/11- Thursday 3/14. I will be back in school on Friday, 3/15.

Student-Led Conferences: Mahalo to everyone that attended conferences last week. It’s always wonderful to talk about your keiki and share their progress. Mahalo nui for the continued support. I do have a few ‘ohana to meet, I will coordinate your meetings once I return.

Sidewalk Chalk Art: This Wednesday is our annual Sidewalk Chalk Art event. Please be ready with the following: Attire: Long jeans and ‘Ōiwi Edge T-shirt, or regular uniform shirt.  Make sure all keiki have art shirts. Students school wide will be working on their piece from 12:30-1:30 pm. Our theme for this year is; Aloha ‘Āina, love for the land and it’s people!

High School Hō’ike: On Friday, we will get the opportunity to go to the high school to watch their hō’ike, The Battle of Kuamo’o. It’ll be AWESOME!

Specials this Week: Mon.: Hawaiian/Music, Tues.: Hawaiian/PE, Wed.: PE, Thurs.: Hawaiian/Art, Fri.:Science.