SOL Day 21: I’ve never…

Thanks TeacherDance for your post that inspired today’s post!

I’ve never…

• seen the Grand Canyon
  • been afraid to try new things
  • loved vegetables
  • successfully cooked dinner
  • gotten arrested (thank goodness!)
  • spent Christmas without my family
  • had soda (pop)
  • been in a car accident
  • been smaller than my sisters
  • regretted a decision I’ve made
  • gone a day without laughing
  • enjoyed running
  • had such a hard time thinking of things I haven’t done

About legerboc

A learner, a teacher, a mom and a wife. Pretty good at the first two and working on the last two, every single day.
This entry was posted in Slice of Life 2017 and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to SOL Day 21: I’ve never…

1. Molly Hogan says:

What a great idea for a slice! Isn’t it interesting to think of the things we’ve never done and then which ones we feel are important enough to share? Your fourth item made me laugh! I will definitely tuck this idea away for a slice later this month and also to use in my classroom. Thanks to you and Linda!

• legerboc says:

Yes, as I was writing this, I kept thinking how easy it is to tell about all the things you’ve done, rather than the opposite. This was a challenge! And the 4th item is, unfortunately, totally true! In our house we all know that if you want something edible, my husband had better be the one to cook it! 🙂 Thanks for commenting!

2. Juliette says:

This is such a good read. Nice structure. It does make you think! I’ll try this too.

3. arjeha says:

This is a great idea. I can see something like this being used as an ice breaker for a workshop.

4. shawn hays says:

Love this idea and I will also tuck this away to be used later this month. It is true it is easier to think of things we have never done – impressed that you have never been in a car accident!

5. Vanessa Worrell says:

You must come to the mainland and see the Grand Canyon! Thanks for letting us get to know you a little more about you by learning some things you’ve never done. Love the last line!

• legerboc says:

It definitely is on my bucket list to see the Grand Canyon! One day, I’ll be there! Thanks so much for always commenting!

6. Julieanne says:

So many things to keep on this list (like not laughing) and things to take off (like visiting the Grand Canyon! Great idea.