- Physically closed during the month of August with plans to reopen in September.
- Purchases may be made via credit card online and with phone orders
- Once the store reopens, hours will be M – F 7:00am – 3:30pm. Masks required, social distancing enforced, only two people allowed the store at a time, no dressing rooms available.
- Please call the School Store for more information (842-8991)
There are a variety of resources for families to support students through the concerns about the COVID-19 virus and physical distancing. First, be aware of your own emotional response during this time, and do take time to process these feelings within your support system.
- Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence – RULER (updated 4.6.2020)
- UNESCO Distance Learning Solutions (updated 4.3.2020)
- Confident Parents, Confident Kids (updated 4.3.2020)
- NationwideChildrens.org (updated 4.2.2020)
Below are some additional suggestions for supporting children in anticipation of change and to reduce anxiety and support their wellness and resilience:
COVID Health and Safety Resources