CLASS TIMES AND PICK-UP POLICIES:
- Most of our KES After school Enrichment classes are offered from 2:30- 3:30pm. Students who catch a late bus will be dismissed by 3:15pm, so they may make it to their bus on time. Students who will be picked up by car, will be escorted out to the KES Island car pick-up at 3:30pm.
- Japanese class and Play-Well Tek have different start/ end times. Please see each flier for the specific times. Since these classes end at 3:45 or later, students will be unable to catch a late bus and should be picked up by car or attend Kamaʻāina Kids after class.
- 3:30 Car Pick-Up at the Island: The Makanani gate is open from 3:15 – please enter through this gate and wait along the curb of the road leading up to the blacktop. The reason we are requesting this is that the buses can’t get through to pick up the late bus students if you are blocking the intersection. Please make sure you are not blocking the intersection. We appreciate your help in this. If after 10 minutes a student has not been picked up, they will be escorted to Kama`aina Kids for further supervision. Kamaʻāina Kids has a grace period of 30 minutes, then the drop-in rate of $5 will apply.
OTHER CLASS INFO:
- Grades K-1 students will be escorted to class from the instructor.
- If your student is absent from school, please call or email the enrichment instructor to notify him/her of your child’s absence.
- Registration forms and tuition payments should be mailed directly to each respective enrichment program.
- If you have questions about a specific program, please contact the instructor (contact information can be found on the class flier).
- Courses may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment or closed if full. If courses are cancelled, parents will be notified via email and phone calls and a refund will be issued. You may sign up for a semester or the entire year.
- There are no rebates or proration for course time missed.
- Classes will not be scheduled during school holidays, in-service days or early release days.
- Late registration may be available to certain classes if the class is not sold out and approved by the instructor.
2018-2019 After School Class Fliers
Little Medical School (808-639-7572) littlemedicalschool.com/oahu/
Other After School groups:
KES Boy Scouts: Check back soon for more information!
KES Girl Scouts: Check back soon for more information!
Chess Club (No fee to join): check back soon!
Swim Club: To join KS swim club, check out: www.kamehamehaswimclub.com There’s a contact button that will email the coaches and board members. Coach Kevin Flanagan will respond to all inquiries requesting information for joining or tryouts. You can also call coach Shannon Cadell at 292-3076.