- Refresh the connection.
- If refreshing the connection doesn’t work then restart your laptop.
- If restarting your laptop doesn’t work then go into the settings of Global Protect so that you can delete your portal address (gp.ksbe.edu) and re-add it.
- If deleting and re-adding the portal address doesn’t work then restart your laptop as well as restart your home wifi network.
- If restarting your laptop and your network doesn’t work, please contact me so that I can escalate your issue to our Tier 2 support team.
Please remember to continue to restart your laptop every day to cut down on the number of issues you may experience.
- Open the application named Self Service on your laptop.
- Find the Zoom install/update in Self Service and install/update it.
- Once the install/update is finished you can close Self Service.
- Find Zoom on your laptop and open it.