Preconference- iPad Summit

Day 3

Today was the Preconference for the Boston iPad Summit. All day long I was challenged to complete projects on my iPad using more than one app at a time, which is called “app smashing”. I worked with educators from as far as Istanbul, Dominican Republic and Canada. Boy did I have to work my brain to keep up with all the techies in my class who were so fast to do challenge after challenge. Get ready kids, I’m going to challenge you, too, when I get back.

image

But the day was not all about work. After “school”, my KS colleagues and I took a walk down the street to the Museum of Fine Arts. Tonight they offered a free admission to the museum, so we were excited to take advantage of this. Look at this piece of work called the Chihuly Glass Tree. It is totally made out of glass and towers way above my head. Isn’t it beautiful?!

image

To end the night I had a delicious meal at a restaurant called Soncie. I had baked oysters, gnocchi (soft dough dumplings) and a rich, chocolatey bread pudding. What a delightful way to end a splendid day!

image

image

image

This entry was posted in Messages, Photos. Bookmark the permalink.