Team 3B

Welcome to a new school year! Team 3B got off to a great start on this first day of school. We welcomed Damien back after a year on the mainland and also welcomed a newcomer to our kula… Cadence! One of our team members, Dara, will be out for a short while, but she is definitely returning soon. Here’s a short video to share with her our first day and to tell her how much we love her! This one is for you, Dara!

*Mahalo Mrs. Debus for creating this song on such short notice. Great job, Team 3B!!!

Papa 'Ekolu 3B from KSH Kula Ha'aha'a on Vimeo.

This entry was posted in Messages, Photos. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Team 3B

1. Mary Martinson says:

What a great first day!! Thank you for sharing Ms. Manliguis and Mrs. Debus. We miss you Dara! Welcome back Damien:) Aloha and welcome Cadence and family! Love ‘Ailani and Aunty Mary

2. Dara Nagata says:

Here is a message from Dara, “Thank you Mrs. Debus, Ms. Manliguis and Kids for my song! I love it and I love you! I can’t wait to see you. I can’t wait to come back to school. You are so kind.”

3. mamanlig says:

You are all welcome! We are so happy that you liked the video and our song. It came from our hearts.

4. tarosehi says:

Wow…Mrs. Debus and Mrs. Manliguis….you guys are wonderful! Dara I am so excited about you being right next door to the art room. Once you return I will get to see you every day! 3B I am looking forward to our first art class on Monday! DonÊ»t forget your art shirts!!!

5. cydebus says:

WOW, 3B, I just watched your video, you sure had a very busy first day of school. It’s going to be a great year!!
    Love you lots!
    Mrs. Debus

6. Anonymous says:

I liked it!!!! It was fun learning a song!!!!!!

7. Heather says:

So cool!! What a special song for a special girl!! That song truly did come from your hearts and it showed!

Add Comment Register