Entrepreneurs at Work!

Market Day 2014 from KSH Kula Ha'aha'a on Vimeo.

This entry was posted in Grade Level, Math, Photos, Social Studies. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Entrepreneurs at Work!

1. Michael says:

This years market day was the best yet. I hope that next year it is fun for the other to. I think every on made good things to sell. I should of saved my money so that I could shop more.

• mamanlig says:

It sounds like you enjoyed yourself during Market Day. Is this something we should continue doing year after year? Thanks for being the first to respond so quickly!

2. Michael says:

Good job to a everyone you guys did the yummiest foods yet.

3. Kaiyana says:

This years Market Day was awesome and yummy! I thought it was pretty cool! I also liked opening my own business, know I know how it feels! It was also really busy. I loved everyone’s creations I can tell everyone worked hared! -Kiki

4. Micah says:

Good job everyone especially Ms manliguis and Ms Everett for thinking about this because it was really cool. I can’t wait until we do some thing like that again because it was the best thing yet.

5. Braelyn says:

Good job 3B it was a blast

6. ʻAlohikea says:

I had fun at market day! Thank you for even letting us have market day.

7. Trinity says:

I thought opening my business was cool at first, then when I had a lot of customers it got confusing. I thought market day was fun and knowing how to run a business was cool and I felt in charge!!! Thank You everyone for making this happen. – Trinity

8. Hayden4b says:

Market day, market day, market day! Oh how I loved market day! Market day was bomb last year. I like last year and this years market day. I like all the creative minds set for a goal I hope everyone sold out like me. Also I love how the teachers think entrepreneuring and money is important to our haumana’s learning. also I love how we get the chance to learn about business because if you wanted to open a restraint you would have to know that it’s not just cooking it’s actually business and money. Can’t wit for next year❕

9. Hina says:

I thought Market Day was awesome!! At first I thought my business was sort of slow but
    after a little bit consumers started to come. I realized that it takes patients to run a business, and it gets confusing sometimes, but it is worth it.

10. Kaelum says:

I liked Market Day!!! I enjoyed myself even though I did not make a profit. It’s OK.
    I bought a lot of stuff and shared it with my parents. I wouldn’t have done it with out Ms. Manliguis and Ms. Everett and the support of my parents. Thank-you for doing this!

11. Kaelum says:

I bought a lot of stuff and shared it with my parents. I wouldn’t have done it without Ms. Manliguis and Ms. Everett and the support of my parents. Thank-you for doing this!

12. Shawna says:

I thought opening my business was great!!,but I didn’t make that much money from my product.I thought Market Day was fun!! And Cool!! I liked all of your products. If I could choose one vendor that was the best at making their product I would choose Kamilah’s stuffed hearts.

13. Kai says:

Thanks ms.manliguis and ms.everette for making this market day so much FUN!!!!!!

14. Aaron says:

I like it. It is cool.

15. Siddalee says:

I thought opening my business is really really fun. I think it was a good way to show what we learned about opening a business. I think the best vendor was Shade. I chose him because he had the best service. Thank you Ms.Manlingus.

16. Aaron says:

I like how you made the video. I like how you toke a picher of ever one.

17. NOAH says:

Thank you Ms. Manliguis is for taking the time and doing that and taking your time out to make this video

18. Kai says:

Opening a business is fun. I liked learning about economics because of the learning and the huakaʻis. I didn’t make a profit but I still thought that it was fun!

19. Shade says:

I loved market day and was really exciting. I also thought it would be easy, but it turns out it is harder than it looks. And when I was shopping, I noticed some really cool creative products. Such as Noah’s duck tape creations or Napua’s Notebooks. LOVED IT!!!

20. Blaze says:

I really injoyed market day. I wish we had another market day. I think it was a good way for us to bond with the other 3rd grade class.

21. Kamailah says:

I had fun having Market Day. I learned about how to count money and give the correct amount of change.

22. Napua says:

Thank you Ms.Manliguis for making this video for us. It looks like you spent a long time on this. Thank you soooooooo much for your hard work. I really wish there was another Market Day that we could do. I think that it wasa great learning experience for us.

23. Hulali says:

I liked the video because it was organized and was fun to watch. What I also enjoyed about this video is that it really cheered me up when I heared the music playing. I would like to congratulate everyone for making such nice products everyone did sooooooo well. I loved them all and thank you Ms.Manliguis and Miss Evret for leting use have Market Day.

24. Ty Watterson says:

I liked the music that you put Mrs. Manliguis. I even thought that everyone did a good job.

25. Ty Watterson says:

I like how Mrs. Manliguis did a good job of puting in the music. Everyone did a good job.

Add Comment Register