We completed our unit on fractions, so now it’s time to see how much you’ve really learned. Your chapter test will be on Monday. You may review your completed worksheets, including the chapter review that we worked on today. In addition, you may want to do some extra practice in the fraction section of IXL.com. Here are the skills that you will need to know how to do:
1. Find equivalent fractions
2. Name fractions for a group of items, parts of an item, or parts of a set
3. Compare fractions and order them from least to greatest or greatest to least.
4. Label fractions on a number line.
5. Reduce fractions to simplest form.
6. Solve word problems involving fractions.
7. Add fractions with like denominators.