Aloha! May Day is finally here. The program for Kula Ha’aha’a will be held tomorrow, April 27, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. on the lawn fronting the dining hall. Bring your lawn chairs, mats, hats and umbrellas (although please pray for sunshine). Here are some reminders for our Papa ‘Ekolu haumana:
1. Boys- wear an aloha shirt or uniform shirt to school; bring your white collared shirt to school (Kumu Crabbe’s request); wear your uniform long pants.
2. Girls- wear your mu’umu’u or uniform to school; you will change into your costume when you get to school; have your hair pulled half up before you get here; bring bobby pins for your hairpiece
3. Mother’s are welcome to come before school to help the girls change and put their flowers in their hair.
4. Girls will need to return the costumes after the program.
5. Wear shoes to school, but bring a pair of slippers in your bag.
6. School dismissal is at 11:15 a.m. after the Middle School Program.
7. Bring a lei for Dr. Fortuna, Mrs. Fortuna or Kahu Davis (optional).
See you all soon!