The visual symbol we have chosen for our Counseling Department is: the Lighthouse. A Lighthouse serves as a guide, is a universal sign of help and safety, and is a far-reaching beacon of light that protects.
- We support student’s academic, social, and career development.
- We advocate for our students.
- We recognize and celebrate the unique developmental needs of adolescents.
- We provide a safe, confidential “pu’uhonua” to our students, where we assist them in making the right choices.
- We provide support in creating a bridge between the student and the important people in their lives.
- Through guidance, we assist our students’ growth toward becoming good and industrious.
May the guiding light of the Lighthouse – illuminate the excellence within us all…