Looking for an app that can take your handwriting and export it into text? Well, here’s an app for you. It’s called MyScript Memo by Vision Objects. Price is FREE. So this is how it works. Create a document in the app, write your message and then you can either export as a text or image. You can send it through email, text message or copy the message after being converted into text.
Some of the main features on the app are:
- pen – change color (red, black, blue, green) and size
- lasso – highlight objects in document that you want to export as image or text, or even more around in the document.
- camera – embed pictures taken from your iPad camera or in your library; pictures can be moved around in document, re-sized or written on
- settings feature
- change background paper to lined, graph or plain
- download various language recognition
- exporting – after document is handwritten, it can be export as a text or image
- send to email, text message, Evernote, Facebook, or Twitter
- copy and paste document
I have not made actual documents yet, however, I’ve played around with the features and so far it has been really good. I have not written a lot, but from what I’ve written in playing around with the app, it seems to do a good job at transferring writing into text.
If you want to learn more about this app, click HERE to be directed to an information page.