Motion Math Zoom’s zoomable, stretchable number line is missing some numbers – it’s up to your child to put the numbers back where they belong. The new game uses concrete objects to represent abstract numbers: from dinosaurs in the thousands down to amoebas in the thousandths. Fun animal animations and sound effects help elementary school children master the number line.
* Free to try 6 levels; upgrade with In-App purchase to get all 24!
* Starts at basic numbers and moves into negatives and decimals
* Helper character – gives hints when you need them
* High scores, stats, and Game Center integration
* Great graphics and animations
* Fakeouts and for advanced learners, a timed challenge featuring…The Needle
(Above information taken straight from Apple Store Description)
I have played with this and it is very engaging for students. I believe this app is FREE.
Want to learn more about this app? Click HERE to be directed to more information.