- Introduction to Science
- Emergency Drills
- Room Tour
- How do we keep ourselves healthy? (NGSS K-LS1)
- The Five Senses
- How do scientists use their senses to make observations? (NGSS K-2ETS1)
- Physical Properties
- How do scientists organize objects?
- Forces and Motion
- How can force change an object’s motion? (NGSS K-PS2)
- Living and Non-Living Things
- What do organisms need to survive? (NGSS K-LS1)
- Weather Patterns
- What are some common weather patterns? (NGSS K-ESS2)
**Scope & Sequence subject to change.
**NGSS stands for Next Generation Science Standards