1. First upload the swf file, then send to editor, then click on the “Code tab” to get the full URL to the swf file. The full URL will start with http://… and end with .swf – Copy the full URL you will need it in the next step.
2. Click on the silver “F” icon on the Visual text editor when writing a post
3. Paste the full URL to the swf file into the pop-up dialog box:
4. Enter 400 for width, then 300 for height when prompted. You can play with these numbers to see what works best if you are unsure of the file size.
5. Publish your post and test.